aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Lying poseur cunts on Facebook. Some bifta who is up the duff (so as a result, got her boyfriends nickname tattooed on her last week, and vice versa) put a Youtube link to a Minor Threat video, and posted "OMG Minor Threat. Reminds me of being 13!". Fuck you. You went to my school. You were in my year. At age 13, you and your bezzie m8's did your own dance routine to Steps' "Better the devil you know" in 'Sharing Assembly'. So no. You and your Kappa tracksuits had to fuck all to do with Minor Threat. You certainly didn't listen to them on your minidisc player whilst hanging out at the bus stop, drinking white lightning, writing "Hazza woz ere" and "Keefy's well fit" on the bus shelter in marker pen. You'd have been branded a "mosher", which would have stifled your "I'll shag anyone, me" reputation. Fuck off. I hope your baby has a foot for a head.

• Upvote 4

Lying poseur cunts on Facebook. Some bifta who is up the duff (so as a result, got her boyfriends nickname tattooed on her last week, and vice versa) put a Youtube link to a Minor Threat video, and posted "OMG Minor Threat. Reminds me of being 13!". Fuck you. You went to my school. You were in my year. At age 13, you and your bezzie m8's did your own dance routine to Steps' "Better the devil you know" in 'Sharing Assembly'. So no. You and your Kappa tracksuits had to fuck all to do with Minor Threat. You certainly didn't listen to them on your minidisc player whilst hanging out at the bus stop, drinking white lightning, writing "Hazza woz ere" and "Keefy's well fit" on the bus shelter in marker pen. You'd have been branded a "mosher", which would have stifled your "I'll shag anyone, me" reputation. Fuck off. I hope your baby has a foot for a head.

Lots of this is what I like. Real anger for real fuckwits. Splendid. Must spread it around to give it ooh giggidy

Fucking tryin to add to Soda Jerk's rep on my phone. Comes up with the box, I say I approve, then as soon as I start typing my approval message, it fucking disappears.WTF??

Maybe it's the A-M gods stopping him from overtaking my rep score.

Whatever it is, it means I have to remember to add rep when I get to work tomorrow.

I hate it when you've been watching a film on the telly, and at the end you want to see what one of the actors was called, or see what one of the songs was, or even just listen to the good song that's playing over the end credits, and then the BBC squash it into one half of the screen and show a trailer for some upcoming shitey program while some fuckwit talks over it. Fuck off BBC, I'm trying to watch the credits. They even do it over films and TV shows where there's something happening over the credits, like a blooper reel or something. Imagine them talking talking over the bloopers at the end of Fresh Prince Of Bel Air in the 90s? There would be a riot.

I hate it when you've been watching a film on the telly, and at the end you want to see what one of the actors was called, or see what one of the songs was, or even just listen to the good song that's playing over the end credits, and then the BBC squash it into one half of the screen and show a trailer for some upcoming shitey program while some fuckwit talks over it. Fuck off BBC, I'm trying to watch the credits. They even do it over films and TV shows where there's something happening over the credits, like a blooper reel or something. Imagine them talking talking over the bloopers at the end of Fresh Prince Of Bel Air in the 90s? There would be a riot.

they all do it and apparently there's been market research done and viewers have said how much they hate it yet they still continue to do it, I agree its beyond the realms of really fucking irritating. what pisses me off even more is when the continuity announcer reminds you again of some shit programme they just reminded you of when squashing the credits. wankers.

Spiders. There is now a massive spider in a glass in my bathroom. It looks like it might jump! And it's got feelery things and it's legs touch the side of the glass.

It actually makes me feel a bit sick, but there's nobody to get rid of it for me so it's staying put for just now. Ugh.

Hoover?

I fucking hate spiders. Downloaded Limbo on XBLA yesterday and was loving it until massive fucking spiders appeared from behind a tree and stabbed me in the head with their feet.

...or when you're watching a program and some silly animation comes in DURING THE SHOW'S CLIMAX to advertise what's on next.

In general the internet has replaced credits. You can usually find out who did what on that show's webpage or on wikipedia entry. Still annoying though!

Spiders. There is now a massive spider in a glass in my bathroom. It looks like it might jump! And it's got feelery things and it's legs touch the side of the glass.

It actually makes me feel a bit sick, but there's nobody to get rid of it for me so it's staying put for just now. Ugh.

In this instance, I'd suggest boiling a kettle and seriously fucking it up. An assault with bleach would teach it a valuable lesson as well.

In this instance, I'd suggest boiling a kettle and seriously fucking it up. An assault with bleach would teach it a valuable lesson as well.

I think the bigger spiders are pretty resiliant to boiling water. If you hoover it up or flush it down the drain it could come back...if you want it dead forever, the only sure way is to crush it.

• Upvote 1

Hoover?

It's too big to fit up the hoover!!

I think the bigger spiders are pretty resiliant to boiling water. If you hoover it up or flush it down the drain it could come back...if you want it dead forever, the only sure way is to crush it.

There's no way I'm crushing it... I think it'll crunch and then I might be sick.

It's also in a glass so if I lift this up it'll run. It was pretty fast when I tried to put the glass over it. It looked like it was sleeping this morning when I left for work. Maybe it'll suffocate?!

Open a window, slide a bit of paper under the glass (you'll have to - obviously - ever so slightly tip the glass to get the paper under). The spider will walk onto the paper, then scoop it up so that either the paper is under the glass (and you are supporting it) or that the glass is the normal way up but with the paper over the top. Walk to the window. Throw the spider out. :up:

Amazon.co.uk: spider catchers

i use a trapdoor catcher and they're really good so long as the spider is on a flat surface. i used to shit scared of spiders but i'm getting better. i still freak out if a big one gets on me but i'm fine with little ones, i don't mind big spiders in the house really either.

spiders are amazing, i love watching them build webs. just a shame they're a little creepy.

I'm just going to have to be brave and do something to sort it out tonight. I was thinking of the whole scoop it up thing, but then put that in a bigger box and take it outside because I'm on the top floor and I don't really want to chuck it out the window incase it lands on someone's head!!