aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Unlike last year when they were switched on on Sunday 15th November or the year before when it was Sunday 16th. Seems to be that's about when christmas lights go on. The switch on was always in mid-November where I grew up and the same was the case in Leeds when I lived there.

Edit: Not saying that I agree that they should be turned on then, just that it is not a new phenomenom.

Unlike last year when they were switched on on Sunday 15th November or the year before when it was Sunday 16th. Seems to be that's about when christmas lights go on. The switch on was always in mid-November where I grew up and the same was the case in Leeds when I lived there.

Edit: Not saying that I agree that they should be turned on then, just that it is not a new phenomenom.

We don't like your facts around here! ;)

There's a sign on the bus stop outside my work with details of the dates Union Street is closed for the annual Santa parade and the switching on of the Union Street Christmas lights. The date? 15th November. Do we really need to have the Christmas lights on in fucking November?

OI! Don't rain on my parade! (but do come and see me drive my wee motor down Union St as part of the Xmas lights parade...)

Oh yeah. Radio one also annoys the hell out of me. I just got a new car and with that car came a radio that works. I now know I wasn't missing out on anything.

The way it is edited with crap jingles ALL the time gives it the class of a travelling carnival.

I hate that hooter thing for all the "ravers".

Over confident twats talking about shit music as if it's the saviour of modern society.

My cocksucking stupid old mobile phone. Gah. I've sold it on eBay and I'm trying to erase all the data off it so it's at factory settings when I pass it on. I've restored the factory settings from the Settings menu, but all that did is change all my settings back - all the photos, messages etc are still on the phone. I managed to delete most of that manually, except the three email accounts I have set up on it. There is no physical way to delete your email accounts off the phone. Thus, whoever I sell it to will be able to send emails from any of my email addresses. This is ridiculous.

My cocksucking stupid old mobile phone. Gah. I've sold it on eBay and I'm trying to erase all the data off it so it's at factory settings when I pass it on. I've restored the factory settings from the Settings menu, but all that did is change all my settings back - all the photos, messages etc are still on the phone. I managed to delete most of that manually, except the three email accounts I have set up on it. There is no physical way to delete your email accounts off the phone. Thus, whoever I sell it to will be able to send emails from any of my email addresses. This is ridiculous.

There must be a way to wipe the internal memory. Have you tried downloading BITpim or whatever the fuck it is known as?

Plan B, holiday in Iran, conveniently coinciding with a surprise underground EMP.

Guest idol_wild
Attention seeking idiots on facebook.

FUCK OFF!!!

Attention seeking idiot! it's one thing to go on a mindless rant in your mundane status updates or even just to be mindless like most status updates that even i post, let's face it, it's what facebook is there for.

But when you post that your depressed, upset, giving up, or whatever, and then refuse to talk about it or that it doesn't concern anyone

WHY FUCKING POST ANYTHING ABOUT IT ON FACEBOOK!

All these questions are rhetorical of course. Because we all know they are mellow dramatic, shit swallowing, ass eating, carpet munching attention seekers!

Yeah. Everyone should start a band and let their emotions out that way.

Attention seeking idiots on facebook.

FUCK OFF!!!

Attention seeking idiot! it's one thing to go on a mindless rant in your mundane status updates or even just to be mindless like most status updates that even i post, let's face it, it's what facebook is there for.

But when you post that your depressed, upset, giving up, or whatever, and then refuse to talk about it or that it doesn't concern anyone

WHY FUCKING POST ANYTHING ABOUT IT ON FACEBOOK!

All these questions are rhetorical of course. Because we all know they are mellow dramatic, shit swallowing, ass eating, carpet munching attention seekers!

This extends to people who don't sleep well for one night then declare themselves an insomniac on pusbook. Man up and get on with it.