aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

That really is a pet hate. Like it.

My mum had this little trick of filling up empty plastic drinks bottles (with all labels removed) with water, and partially inserting them upside down into the soil. Apparently, when a cat catches the distorted reflection of itself on the bottle, it shits an absolute egg roll (not literally) and runs away.

A house round the corner from me had a CD inserted in a flower bed which I always found a tad weird but that must be the reason. I could try that actually, Ive got loads of free CDs I dont want knocking about the house just now. Its the shitting in the grass that is the main issue. Ive had problems with some strange type of weed that is growing in the lawn and so have been treating it with stuff that kills the weeds but makes the grass grow like fuck. This is compounded by the endless cycle of sunshine/pissing rain we seem to have. Opportunities are slim to get the grass cut so it keeps getting a bit long and Im assuming the cat likes shitting in long grass and hiding it as I never see any cat shit on the lawn when it is short. My main concern is my 3 year old son or his friends coming into contact with it and catching something nasty.

Guest Gladstone
From working customer service for what has felt like a lifetime (gladly over for now) She's not being unreasonable or a moany cow for the sake of it. You get maid to ask stupid questions and people are clueless, not always there fault like maybe Captain America's example. It can get ridiculous though. People expect folk on tills to wipe their arse for them too so it's easy to just not want to help and lose your patience.

Nobody else noticed it, but don't worry JohnW, you're hilarious pun wasn't lost on me...

• Upvote 1

Guest Gladstone
Great idea, pity I want neither.

Apparently a diluted solution of lion shit is a great remedy. Anyone got a lion?

You could ask that giraffe that's been hanging around Union Square. He's bound to know a lion.

• Upvote 1

Guest Gladstone
I noticed, was going to post a picture of a French maid but thought twice about performing that image search at work...

Hmmm, you have to be careful what you search. I was trying to remember the name of an old Feeder song once, that me and my mate used to always play on the jukebox in New Deer pub...

The Singles album had just came out, and I was about to search "Feeder Singles", and then realised what I was away to search for just before I hit search, thankfully.

Cool story bro, etc.

Guest idol_wild
The remedy to your cat problem is a nail gun. But cats are quick, so you'll need to up your accuracy. In the meantime, you could upload a video montage of you gradually getting better at shooting a nail gun to Youtube.

I would subscribe to these videos. Especially if the very final video is of a cat being successfully nail-gunned. Whilst shitting.

I fucking hate cats.

The remedy to your cat problem is a nail gun. But cats are quick, so you'll need to up your accuracy. In the meantime, you could upload a video montage of you gradually getting better at shooting a nail gun to Youtube.

Christ with the furore from that wifie putting a cat in a wheelie bin imagine my fate...it would be like Olly Reed at the end of 'The Devils'.

I would subscribe to these videos. Especially if the very final video is of a cat being successfully nail-gunned. Whilst shitting.

I fucking hate cats.

I have now purchased an ultrasonic deterrent. It cost me fucking 70 quid. I now really, really hate cats. At least the one that shits in my garden. I'm sure its the one that looks like Hitler. Which makes sense. Hitler probably shit in people's gardens when they displeased him. The ginger one next door is cool, he just sunbathes in my front garden and has never ever shit there. Or at least if he does he's very good at hiding it. Like a gravedigger or something.

The cat in question is pretty elusive. I thought the spray on top of the fence had worked because I had not seen any sign of a cat in the garden since I used it. But 2 piles off poo in the grass and some in the flower bed suggests it has been on some raiding missions, most likely under cover of darkness. It's like the Andy McNab of the cat world. Next it will be writing knowledgable black ops commentary on the fate of wheelie bin wifie in The Sun.

Guest Gladstone
The cat in question is pretty elusive. I thought the spray on top of the fence had worked because I had not seen any sign of a cat in the garden since I used it. But 2 piles off poo in the grass and some in the flower bed suggests it has been on some raiding missions, most likely under cover of darkness. It's like the Andy McNab of the cat world. Next it will be writing knowledgable black ops commentary on the fate of wheelie bin wifie in The Sun.

Na - cats are clever. The little fucker probably took a shit in your neighbour's garden and threw it over the fence/hedge just to piss you off for spraying that stuff in your garden that he doesn't like.

Na - cats are clever. The little fucker probably took a shit in your neighbour's garden and threw it over the fence/hedge just to piss you off for spraying that stuff in your garden that he doesn't like.

Cats are lazy as fuck. Probably built some sort of catapult device. Or made some of the neighborhood younger cats do it.

Guest idol_wild
We had a very clever cat once. It would go to the door and sit to get out. Once outside it would go the the bottom of the garden, dig a hole, have a shit and then cover it up again.....very very smart cat that one....unbelievable!!

That's a lot of effort for one measely dump.Not such a clever cat.

A clever cat would nonchalantly strut halfway down the path, stop, roll out the toaldy, saunter back into the house and then, composed and unconcerned, glance at you with a look that says: "Yeah, you're picking that bad boy up, mate."