aberdeen-music

Social Network Hall of Shame

Soda Jerk

If she's only just given birth, and you're shocked, you mustn't have been aware she was pregnant, as the end result is very much to be expected.

SOME FRIEND YOU ARE.

she changed when she met her boyfriend at that time ill admit i was in trouble with the police but she was taking drugs and who the fuck breaks into.a building just to sleep with their boyfriend. Also making a security guard take avheart attack. Awful havent seen her in school for that last year either

she changed when she met her boyfriend at that time ill admit i was in trouble with the police but she was taking drugs and who the fuck breaks into.a building just to sleep with their boyfriend. Also making a security guard take avheart attack. Awful havent seen her in school for that last year either

FUCKING HELL.

None of that is really true, is it?

Why were you in trouble with the police?

Because i never got caught for breaking in to places and only got cautioned for the rest everyone else got charged. Now since being involved in music ive made new freinds and now im a better person

A better person that posts screenshot pictures of some young lass who had a kid on a forum ripping the piss out of folk? I kind of hope she has a big brother who kicks your cock in.

• Upvote 2

Fucking hell, pretty sure this boring girl is just trolling me now,
"This morning , I managed to catch my watch on furniture , while bending to pick something up. Unknown to me , it was stuck as I stood up, resulting in my wrenching my wrist and pulling my watch strap out near the face. Who says I'm clumsy , eh? My Mum came in and all she kept asking is what had I been picking up !! I was standing there , nursing an aching wrist and hand, and holding a broken watch strap. Surely how ithad come about didn't really matter?! Anyway my Dad manage to put the strap back together although apparently I've bent the pin."

• Upvote 1