aberdeen-music

Social Network Hall of Shame

Soda Jerk

What is / was the giraffe challenge?

The first was:

I have had to change my profile picture to a giraffe. I tried to answer a riddle & got it wrong. Try the great giraffe challenge! The deal is I give you a riddle and if you get it right, you get to keep your profile picture, get it wrong & you change your profile picture to a giraffe for the next 3 days! MESSAGE ME ONLY SO YOU DON'T GIVE OUT THE ANSWER! Here is the riddle: it's 3am, the doorbell rings & you wake up. Unexpected visitors! It's your parents & they're here for breakfast. You have strawberry jam,honey, wine, bread & cheese. What is the first thing you open? Remember, only message me the answer - if you get it right I'll post your name here. If not, you have to change you're profile picture to a Giraffe !!

The new one is:

I am KEEPING my giraffe picture A) cause I like giraffes but mostly B ) cause I got this one wrong too

Yup. there's a new one.......

Here is the riddle:

"If a giraffe were to walk into the jungle, how far could it walk?"

Think you know the answer? Message me only. If you get it right, I'll post your name here. If you get it wrong, change your profile pic.

Copy, Paste, Share with your friends!

http://TheGreatGiraffeChallenge.com/"