aberdeen-music

Social Network Hall of Shame

Soda Jerk

I had a big argument a few weeks ago with some idiots over travellers coming to Aberdeen. I got quite annoyed when a single mum, who doesnt work, complained that these "fucking pikey minks" dont pay any taxes and cost our council lots of money to clean up after.

She got quite pissy when i pointed out that she was doing the exact same thing, only the travellers dont expect anyone to pay for them to live in a house. 

im no traveler lover, but i do think they get a hard deal at times. I know they dont always clean up after themselves, and some are dodgy fuckers, but the same could be said about a portion of people living in council estates around the country, but they get away with it.

I had a big argument a few weeks ago with some idiots over travellers coming to Aberdeen. I got quite annoyed when a single mum, who doesnt work, complained that these "fucking pikey minks" dont pay any taxes and cost our council lots of money to clean up after.

She got quite pissy when i pointed out that she was doing the exact same thing, only the travellers dont expect anyone to pay for them to live in a house. 

im no traveler lover, but i do think they get a hard deal at times. I know they dont always clean up after themselves, and some are dodgy fuckers, but the same could be said about a portion of people living in council estates around the country, but they get away with it.

My mate's mum had some travellers staying in the field next to her house.  I don't know the details of how it happened but her garden became their toilet.  Pretty disgusting.  

Edited by RockAustin

Good thread. I generally operate a 'one strike and you're hidden' policy. I keep a few bores and idiots on just to make myself feel better and have someone to pour scorn on. My friend's wife is terrible - one of those who has regular updates about how people shouldn't moan, shouldn't post mundane things etc. O would some power the giftie gie us tae see ourselves as others see us.

I did once see a shared photograph of someone holding a bit of paper on which was printed some nonsense about benefits given to asylum seekers. There were lots of insanely stupid comments written underneath it. It was a photo of a bit of paper and what was said on it wasn't true. A little part of me died that day.   

That said, I don't think I even know many people who would come out with some of the stuff in this thread. Y'all should have grown up in Banchory. You'd get folk quoting Burns and a'hin.

This is a white girl i found entertaining for all of 10 minutes before i deleted here

A few quotes directly from her page

"phones mashed hola my land line and can michelle rishi n slisha hola at me asap"

"Yeah ally courses r on track few buts paper work to sort dew banking issies need to b sorted today grrrr lol n my yard Is slowly but surly getting their got a nice decent sexy 1 in the pic all in all lifes sweeeeet right now"

"So your the Bitch that told the Bitch I'm a Bitch ! Well listen Bitch it takes a Bitch to know a Bitch..... BITCH"

"Happy new year to all my famalmaz love my peepz xxxx"

So i said just before i deleted her "White gurl plz"

"Not keen on today's weather. The wind was so strong that I nearly got blown into the river. Then I was on the verge a panic attack because the continuous wind was blowing so hard into my face that I felt like I couldn't breathe. It was also so noisy that it was impossible to have a conversation, even a shouted one. No-one warns you that dog walking can end as dangerous as trying to cross the Sahara in a sand storm !! Well, nearly."

:up:

Today is National Coming Out Day and although I have no announcements of my own to make #sorryladies I want to take the time to recognize all of those who have made the brave and amazing step of coming out. Being yourself and being proud of who you are is one of the hardest things in the world to do, especially when it's not the most popular thing or strays from the 'norm'. I am in frequent awe of how so many of you handle the ignorant and hateful comments that are thrown at you. I am honored to support you and have you as friends. #nationalcomingoutday #gayisokay #loveconquershate

Fair enough be in support of your gay bredrin/lesbrin but this girl takes it to the extreme. She posts stuff like this all the time, as if gay issues are tearing apart the country. Noone should be THAT pro-gay. I'm pretty sure most gay people don't need your condescending 'support' and are perfectly happy not being seen as some kind of down-trodden minority.

I actually had to put in a complaint to facebook about The Only Way Is Aberdeen page because of some of the things they were saying about travellers on there. It was pure hate speech, inciting violence and so on. I don't think the hysteria of our local press helps any.

• Upvote 1

Fuming arsshole coming in out building at 2 in the fucking morning just woke my daughter up and mee and my dog not her fault for barking and waking her up even more she alway barks wen folk come into building her way of perfecting us lucks sleeping but she's citing her sleep daddy's going try settle her back to sleep got be up early later on so need me sleep!

Proofreading is alive and well.