aberdeen-music

Social Network Hall of Shame

Soda Jerk

260.jpg

xx

I think that might be in relation to:

I have had to change my profile picture to a giraffe. I tried to answer a riddle & got it wrong. Try the great giraffe challenge! The deal is I give you a riddle and if you get it right, you get to keep your profile picture, get it wrong & you change your profile picture to a giraffe for the next 3 days! MESSAGE ME ONLY SO YOU DON'T GIVE OUT THE ANSWER! Here is the riddle: it's 3am, the doorbell rings & you wake up. Unexpected visitors! It's your parents & they're here for breakfast. You have strawberry jam,honey, wine, bread & cheese. What is the first thing you open? Remember, only message me the answer - if you get it right I'll post your name here. If not, you have to change you're profile picture to a Giraffe !!
  • Upvote 1

The door, right? Open the door to your parents who are turning up at your house at 3am for no reason. Right? RIGHT?

(I didn't realise this was a thing either. Maybe I have unfriended all the right people... except the two exceptionally boring people I keep for the purpose of posting their inanities on here.)

Yeah but it's the first thing you open.

opened*

The question asks "What is the first thing you open?" Which means it's asking what you will open, not what you have already opened. Since you know it's your parents, you have already opened both your eyes and the door. And your mouth. And your home. Or whatever fucking way you want to spin it.

opened*

The question asks "What is the first thing you open?" Which means it's asking what you will open, not what you have already opened. Since you know it's your parents, you have already opened both your eyes and the door. And your mouth. And your home. Or whatever fucking way you want to spin it.

You could look out the window to see who the fuck it is waking you up at 3am, so you would know it was your parents before opening the door.