aberdeen-music

Social Network Hall of Shame

Soda Jerk

I did find one good thing in there.......

1380544_530302147043878_1052918946_n.jpg

Hard as fuck! 

That's how it starts. Then you start 'liking' the odd funny picture, then you think to yourself 'i may as well just like this page'. Next thing you know you're telling polish people to 'fuck off back home' in a comment on someone's update about their night in with a bottle of vino and their onesie. It's a slippery slope.

Love being a mummy and a love being a young one too she what I chooses to have in my life folk say your young you still have rest oh your life a head she's all I wanted she's my life and what I always wanted in life that and 1 or 2 more lol Xxxx

Been good day went shopping and went to my mums to see her and my brother and his gf was nice seeing you and finally getting meet my baby brothers Gf she was crying to start with as don't see family much so she doesn't know them well so got to see them more often Xx

No grammar. No mercy.

Same person also posted this:

Really hoping sienna gets caught out lying about being pregnant god wearing a fake bump and is trying to buy a baby god she's crazy she's needs help Man!!!! can't wait til the truth comes out and Nancy and Darren get bk together !!!

I thought some big scandal was kicking off, but she's talking about Hollyoaks...