aberdeen-music

Social Network Hall of Shame

Soda Jerk

Fucking hell, pretty sure this boring girl is just trolling me now,

"This morning , I managed to catch my watch on furniture , while bending to pick something up. Unknown to me , it was stuck as I stood up, resulting in my wrenching my wrist and pulling my watch strap out near the face. Who says I'm clumsy , eh? My Mum came in and all she kept asking is what had I been picking up !! I was standing there , nursing an aching wrist and hand, and holding a broken watch strap. Surely how ithad come about didn't really matter?! Anyway my Dad manage to put the strap back together although apparently I've bent the pin."

Her ideas interest me and I would like to subscribe to her newsletter.

• Upvote 1

Anyone who posts photos of their food with the tagline '#eatclean #protein #dominate' or such shite does my head in.

One guy on my FB constantly posts about how much weight he's lost, with a before and after photo. Several times. Every day. Without fail.

FUCK. OFF.

You should just constantly tell him he looked better fat. That'll mess with the vain bastards head.

• Upvote 1

Anyone who posts photos of their food with the tagline '#eatclean #protein #dominate' or such shite does my head in.

One guy on my FB constantly posts about how much weight he's lost, with a before and after photo. Several times. Every day. Without fail.

FUCK. OFF.

Wait, before and after photos showing weight loss from the same day? 

#eatclean #protein #spicyasfuckcurry #laxative #emptied

Nah, it's more like 'ooooh, look I found another photo from before that I posed for, here's me 3 months later #eatclean'

I had a facebook friend that would constanly post pictures of what he was eating because it was healthier than what everyone else was eating. I would just constantly comment on everyone one of his pictures and statuses with how unhealthy my diet was.

"low fat burger with salad #eatclean #protien #bodybuilding #gym"

"Looks disgusting, the pizza and sides I demolished was a lot nicer looking, and now, ice cream!"

"have fun surviving past 40!"

"I'm quite content with dying early if it means I can eat like this #bringonthebelly #pizza #dyingyoungforanotherslice"

Went on like this for a long while before he deleted me, then I did it on instagram.

• Upvote 2

Fucking hell, pretty sure this boring girl is just trolling me now,

I stand by this...

"I was at a meeting about all sorts of rubbish and then walked to the art exhibition. On arrival , I found that I'd lost my comb. I took everything out of my bag ,while in the kind of doorway part of the museum , in the process almost certainly looking like some semi-hysterical maniac to the staff watching in fascination. I was convinced that I'd dropped it back at the place I had my meeting, so I ran all the way back there.(Big mistake - I had nausea for the rest of the day.I am clearly not designed for running. Walking, I excel at.) I blurted the story out to the receptionist who phoned someone who then went off to search the room. I kept looking through my bag ,and it was shortly after the call came back that nothing had been found that I located the comb in my bag , inside a pocket that had looked as though it was zipped shut."

I stand by this...

"I was at a meeting about all sorts of rubbish and then walked to the art exhibition. On arrival , I found that I'd lost my comb. I took everything out of my bag ,while in the kind of doorway part of the museum , in the process almost certainly looking like some semi-hysterical maniac to the staff watching in fascination. I was convinced that I'd dropped it back at the place I had my meeting, so I ran all the way back there.(Big mistake - I had nausea for the rest of the day.I am clearly not designed for running. Walking, I excel at.) I blurted the story out to the receptionist who phoned someone who then went off to search the room. I kept looking through my bag ,and it was shortly after the call came back that nothing had been found that I located the comb in my bag , inside a pocket that had looked as though it was zipped shut."

.the word "comb" spoils this a bit, replace it for any other word even a little bit more entertaining and its a decent story, has to be said.

Its probably a well documented "hate" but you know really fucks my head in about these things? Couples that talk to each other from inside the same house ON Facebook!!

Twat  - "....... is wanting a Playstation 4 for Crimbo..im thinking Top Shop and loads of Swarowski ( ? ) in return LOLOLOL"

Git - " LOL hinting much??...... :) LOL"

And so this goes on until some bastard chimes in and says something like "yeh.....im thinking the same chick LOL"

Grow a set of balls so i can kick you in them.

Edited by fertuiee
  • Upvote 3

It really bugs me when people post messages on another person's wall that doesn't need to be public for everyone to see. For example something banal like "are you still ok to meet at 6 this evening?". Just send them a private message for fuck's sake. That's what they are for. The only reason I can think of is that they are desperate for others to know that they are doing something that day and not stuck at home alone.

• Upvote 1

It really bugs me when people post messages on another person's wall that doesn't need to be public for everyone to see. For example something banal like "are you still ok to meet at 6 this evening?". Just send them a private message for fuck's sake. That's what they are for. The only reason I can think of is that they are desperate for others to know that they are doing something that day and not stuck at home alone.

You mean like this

Holy Crap Iain! Today, we have been together exactly 8 years! 

no fears tho cos I totes still love you heaps, and always will x

Iain - I just got us 2 tickets to see Derren Brown in Aberdeen on my birthday next year! Oh... and they're front row! Best wife ever or what?!

• 4 weeks later...