aberdeen-music

Social Network Hall of Shame

Soda Jerk

Couple of years ago, the girl on Facebook posted a status that asked her friends to tell her exactly what they thought of her. Nobody took the bait, so she posted the same request a few more times.

Eventually I thought "fuck it", and replied that I thought she had histrionic personality disorder. Then someone else liked the reply. Then more people liked it. We're not friends any more.

• Upvote 1

Last night it was "on benefits and proud" making up to 66k a year and tonight it's "DIY SOS" a guy who serves his country for 20 years and gets medically discharged and hardly enough to live on... This country has got it all feeking wrong, makes me so angry, my taxes should go to help these guys not to hand out to work shy scroungers!!!!!

Totally agree with you bud apart from I'd rather pay for some British person with was it 10 kids to be fair hard work on its own than I would for some asylum family getting 2million pound house to stay in money this country collects in tax should be spent on their own people regardless what walks of life they come from at least then we could say we support our country and look after our own regardless not every other country who has open invite to everything our peers fought and worked for

FUCKING CUNTS!

xx

Edited by Frosty Jack

Last night it was "on benefits and proud" making up to 66k a year and tonight it's "DIY SOS" a guy who serves his country for 20 years and gets medically discharged and hardly enough to live on... This country has got it all feeking wrong, makes me so angry, my taxes should go to help these guys not to hand out to work shy scroungers!!!!!

Totally agree with you bud apart from I'd rather pay for some British person with was it 10 kids to be fair hard work on its own than I would for some asylum family getting 2million pound house to stay in money this country collects in tax should be spent on their own people regardless what walks of life they come from at least then we could say we support our country and look after our own regardless not every other country who has open invite to everything our peers fought and worked for

FUCKING CUNTS!

xx

This reads like a YoungA/Cool Thinker post. I'm not sure who's what, who's talking about who etc.

People do discriminate against, still. But this post is still worther of this thread just due to the picture with words on it making no difference to nothing whatsoever nature of it.

Tell me about it.  The fat cats in the work industry keep giving me grief when I roll into the office-shop wearing a dirty white vest with a hole in it.