aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

I hid behind my larger mate as we walked past Diarmaid in Union Square in order to claim a proper stalk. He was stood subjecting himself to some operatic pish.

Well played sir, well played. It was the launch of the Aberdeen International Youth Festival, and since I work for them thought it best to show my face, even if it was operatic pish. Though there were lovely dancers shortly before the opera. That was nice.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

True. Which is a bit unfair. I'm claiming a propr stalk. Cos while io ow we're both aware of who we each are, I don't think we've actually met. I only k ow youcos of an old photo of you looking very excited at s Johnny Truant gig

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

No. Or maybe. The spellin mistakes are from typin on my phone. In bed. Listening to Soul_captain have sex next door. Now he's talking to her. Poof.

No. Or maybe. The spellin mistakes are from typin on my phone. In bed. Listening to Soul_captain have sex next door. Now he's talking to her. Poof.

was Soul_Captain bringing the house down, or is he a caring,sensitive lover?

Complete pillow biter. And always goes straight to the toilet afterwards. Don't think she does though. Just wallows in it, drippin like a tap on the walk home.

• Upvote 1

This thread has become like the WWE...too many layers, rules and not enough Vince McMahon.

It's simple.

You see someone from these boards somewhere, and they know you but don't see you. Proper stalk.

You see someone from these boards somewhere and they don't know you at all. Prime stalk.

And seeing Teabags in the Moorings doesn't count.