aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

how did that batch of limited bottles go down, the cherry, whisky one?

Sorry for the late response; just back from holidays.

It was a raspberry infused Hardcore IPA. Lovely stuff. The blurb compared it to a burnt pirate ship, which I thought was a naff explanation at first. But after the first sip I could see why! You could taste the raspberries, but the smokey aftertaste really hits you hard.

:love:

hahah aye he is a big dog, gives people a fright when they walk in the moorings and he is waiting for them! and yeah its weird seeing you in a suit maxi, was trying to be professional and not shout MAXI YOU CUNT HOW YOU DOING!

Yeah, I thought I'd best to avoid shouting " SOUL_CAPTAIN! You look in a much better state than the last time I saw you etc" but did actually mean to say hello. how rude.

Right, since he's claimed me twice, I'm going to take one:

Who: Plinth

Where: Taint/Manatees/DROSS gig

When: Last night

Doing: being abused by sonic trickery.

Ah but I know who you are. And you know that I know. And if you now know me that must do some cancellation somehow.

Iomega, Fast Caz, Woodsinho and Teabags was probably my lot. stuartmaxwell possibly since I didnt talk to him on this occasion.