aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

I predict Dave M will be along in the next couple of hours to claim a proper stalk on me, at his work.

I got a call from CCTV to look out for a shoplifter heading up George St, so I looked to the cameras, and then the first person that came in was you. Coincidence?!

Nah, even creepier. You were going into a flat opposite the vets.
So you now know where I live.
Off topic, but what a great evening that was! Incredible beer and very interesting/tasty food :up:

I also stalked Aekido (sp?) there along with one or two other Aberdeen photographers...

Aye it was great. Got a taste of Hardcore IPA as well. Lethal stuff.

Aye it was great. Got a taste of Hardcore IPA as well. Lethal stuff.

I've tried to get some Hardcore IPA for ages from the brewdog website, peckhams etc; but each time I've been met with it being sold out.

When I saw you drinking one, I thought I'd be cheeky and ask for a bottle. It was incredible stuff, which was very easy on the pallet despite being 9% or so.

I've tried to get some Hardcore IPA for ages from the brewdog website, peckhams etc; but each time I've been met with it being sold out.

When I saw you drinking one, I thought I'd be cheeky and ask for a bottle. It was incredible stuff, which was very easy on the pallet despite being 9% or so.

how did that batch of limited bottles go down, the cherry, whisky one?

Dave officer, standing outside the RBS in Banchory on his phone, cunningly avoiding the rain. Proper stalk. Who knew how many proper stalks we could get between three people in such a small village...

Sorry john, proper stalk denied. I saw you getting into a red car. :)

Aaaaaaaaaw:( But you didn't see me when i was driving past which was when i saw you. so it would seem! we have a new kind of stalk?

You saw me when i didn't see you. but then, several minutes later i saw you whern you didn't see me. Two proper stalks or is it a new one?

Time-delay-proper-double-stalk?

Don't think this counts

Who: Graham Knight

Where: Page 21 of today's Evening Express

Doing: Warning the public about this:

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/general-discussion/61855-advance-pc-care-scam.html

I know you created this great thread Ryan but surely this does not count.

And before some claims it - Google Street Cam photos don't count either! I only saw myself in the window when I was looking to see if Shaki had been spotted going into the Queen Vic.

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/galleries/showimage.php?i=16512&catid=member&imageuser=5210

Who: Fast Caz

Where: Queens Street

When: 2010

Doing: Walking past me.

Well done to both you and frosty. Here have a tumour.

I haven't a clue who or what you all look like but aslong as whoever it is that keeps on buying me pints in the moorings and not introducing yourself, knock yourself out.