aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Fuck the rules. Who decides the rules. Fuck them. Who are they. We're the greatest black metal band in the fucking world.

I'm actually intruiged if anyone that uses this site suffers social agoraphobia. Probably Lucky Rathen and jftp2090492818twat83732.

How dare you. I'm very sociable I'll have you know. I just CHOOSE to lock myself in my bedroom for 13-14 hours at a time, masturbating and breathing the musty air.

How dare you. I'm very sociable I'll have you know. I just CHOOSE to lock myself in my bedroom for 13-14 hours at a time, masturbating and breathing the musty air through my collection of crusty pants that I stole when I snuck into the women's changing room at the beach swimming pool.

Fixed :p

Fixed that even further! :p

Teabags served me at the Moorings. I nearly revealed who I was to him, but not only was it too busy to hold everyone up, and I also realised that would mean I'd lose out on some prime stalkin'. Also, I wasn't nearly drunk enough for the "Hello I'm from the internets" conversation.

Mad skillz.

Teabags served me at the Moorings. I nearly revealed who I was to him, but not only was it too busy to hold everyone up, and I also realised that would mean I'd lose out on some prime stalkin'. Also, I wasn't nearly drunk enough for the "Hello I'm from the internets" conversation.

Mad skillz.

It's Teabags at the Moorings, it doesn't count! :p

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Kirsten you should have sang shutterspeed songs. I'd have figured it out.

But yes, it did get busy towards the end, which was ironically when we had less and less folk behind the bar. Plus, when sober and on that side of the bar, I'm generally in fuck-off-but-say-please-&-thank-you-&-leave-tips-misanthrope mode.