aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Right frosty has to be the singer from lorelei, right?

Nopes...

The guitarist with the long hair??

It's not Shambles holding on to his memory of being in the loelei I know that much. Moderation is certainly not his forte.

The guitarist with the long hair??

It's not Shambles holding on to his memory of being in the loelei I know that much. Moderation is certainly not his forte.

I've pretty sure I've seen you speak to Frosty in the moorings.

I was just going to suggest that there must be pictures on the Lorelei website but I guess they won't have his name as Frosty Jack so that won't really help.

From these rules:

I've decided on a new classification.

Not proper stalk = stalkee is known to stalker and vice versa, and they meet and acknowledge each other's presence.

Proper stalk = stalkee is known to stalker, and vice versa, yet stalkee has no knowledge of stalker having seen them at that time.

Prime stalk = stalkee is known to stalker, yet stalkee does not know stalker, therefore stalkee is completely unware of being stalked, whether he sees stalker or not, due to being completely unaware of stalker's stalker status.

Proper stalk: Old Gold

Where: The Prince of Wales

When: This evening

Doing: Having a chat with a gentleman

He left before I did, else I would have said hello.

Did we actually speak or anything? that voids the proper stalk, and if so why did i want to batter you?

There was this junkie in the uni computer lab, and he kept trying to log in to a PC and failing. I then noticed the student ID he was using belonged to a girl I'm friends with. He then tried to pretend he was her and everyone in the room laughed at him. I walked out and you were standing in the hallway saying I made a massive mistake making fun of your mate and that I'd crossed a line. It was a strange one...probably translates to me thinking you're a fucking creep.

Saw RossP sitting in the Bassment pre-Teenage Fanclub. Also saw Steven Milne hurrying through looking harassed and who I think was the singer for Deportees, certainly looked like him from a pic I saw. He was with about 3 other folk so it may have been the whole band.

Post-gig I saw Jim Stax in 99 (is that its name? Pub on Back Wynd) with the singer dude from Tupelo Town Assembly.

-NPSd Ross P at the Bassment pre-Fannies (did a stopandchat).

Yes, that was a collective of Deportees-ers all sat together

So you are the quite short one with short dark hair?

Is Diarmid's profile pic just him in negative becuas the guy with the quiff last night looks like that.

Is this the first retro-stalk?

So you are the quite short one with short dark hair?

Is Diarmid's profile pic just him in negative becuas the guy with the quiff last night looks like that.

Aye thats me, albeit from about four years ago. The only instance I've ever been the owner of a blue nose.

• Upvote 1

Nefarious C, walking past the Kingsway bingo, c.2.15.

He was ogling some old wifeys and (I imagine) humming some Simply Red anthems.

I was on the bus, and got my camera ready for a stalktastic snap, but thought that might be taking things a bit too far.

Sir, you have just taken this thread to a frightening new level. Cameras at the ready people!

Random true story...

Once read a story in an interview with Mike Paton. He was talking about a girl he fancied that worked in a local photo developing shoppie, so to get her attention, he followed her home, taking photos as he did, then took them into the shop when she was working to get them developed.

He never saw her again.