aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Guest idol_wild
I *think* I saw Chris Officer in Union Square last night. I only saw him for a split second though.

It was probably Dave, then. I've known both for years, and it still takes me about twelve split seconds to work out which one is which. :jester:

It was probably Dave, then. I've known both for years, and it still takes me about twelve split seconds to work out which one is which. :jester:

Nyet, it was me. Was there for some Yo! Sushi followed by Inception. Good night.

Saw a tall ginger bloke working in Next, could that have been Nefarious C?

I was right! :

I was in Ask for some dinner with people from my work. The reason I was staring out the window was because it took us 45 minutes to get our main courses. :down:

Bad times.

We were going to try Ask if we didn't get a seat in Yo! Fortunately we did, because it was great and also it seemed like Ask was absolutely heaving when we walked past later.

Nyet, it was me. Was there for some Yo! Sushi followed by Inception. Good night.

Saw a tall ginger bloke working in Next, could that have been Nefarious C?

Was his hair floppy, with a fringe? If so, then it wasn't me. If his head was shaved, or short, then it was me.

Was his hair floppy, with a fringe? If so, then it wasn't me. If his head was shaved, or short, then it was me.

i think i ken fa yer on about

ive seen a floppy fringed ginger thing wi glasses looks like hes cowring fae the world with painted on jeans

same boy?

would nae describe him as tall tho

i think i ken fa yer on about

ive seen a floppy fringed ginger thing wi glasses looks like hes cowring fae the world with painted on jeans

same boy?

would nae describe him as tall tho

I'm quite short though. Not Nev short, but quite short.

Anyway, no fringe. It was a tall bloke with short, gelled ginger hair upstairs in the Union Square Next/

Guest Gladstone

Adam Easy Wishes maybe warmed the toilet seat at Goals for me on Tuesday evening.

I'm almost sure it was him. And I think he thought he recognised me.

Never comfortable going to some guy I think I recognise "are you that bloke from the internet" especially in football changing rooms...

I'm quite short though. Not Nev short, but quite short.

Anyway, no fringe. It was a tall bloke with short, gelled ginger hair upstairs in the Union Square Next/

Oh, no. I work in the Bon Accord Next, I'm afraid! (I think this is the third time you've wrongly identified me, I want to meet my dopplegangers)

Oh, no. I work in the Bon Accord Next, I'm afraid! (I think this is the third time you've wrongly identified me, I want to meet my dopplegangers)

Nah I think this is the first time I've posted your name here. I definitely don't know who you are but was operating on the logic of "how many tall, ginger blokes can work at Next?"

• 2 weeks later...
I'm going for a risky one here, but I think I spotted Christy of Deportees fame wandering up Albyn Place around 1pm carrying a bag of Subway. I was quite far away though, and was only 50% sure that it was him or I definitely would have hollered.

If it was him, then proper stalk ahoy.

He lives up that way and loves a Subbers. I'm going to go for a YES.

I'm going for a risky one here, but I think I spotted Christy of Deportees fame wandering up Albyn Place around 1pm carrying a bag of Subway. I was quite far away though, and was only 50% sure that it was him or I definitely would have hollered.

If it was him, then proper stalk ahoy.

Confirmed. Top stalking. I was wearing specs and a Full Tilt Poker hoody, which is my standard attire for lounging around the house. I tend not to inflict such attire on the public, but I wanted a Subbers and couldn't be tittsed getting changed. Unfortunately I had to negotiate two stop-n-chats in Subway, so my plan of a quick, incognito in-and-out was foiled.

Footlong steak and cheese, with lettuce, jalapenos, peppers and some red ingin. Southwest saaaaaaasss. Noice.