aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

He is bigger than that. I'm 5' 6" and I'm tiny. John definitely has at least a couple of inches on me.

Well, I'd class him as short. 5' 11" to me is normal height. So if I get the impression he's short, he must be noticeably shorter than that.

This is my reasoning.

He barely scrapes 5ft 5, imho.

I'm 6'3" and I have a massive cock. I slouch though so i look 5'9" and I always wear clothes so you can never see my cock.

Good post. Would read again.

I'm 5'7" or 5'8". Not sure which. A wee bit taller than Jan I reckon, but dwarfed by Original Spies and Woodsinho who are freakishly tall.

Christy, about ten minutes ago, once again walking down Albyn Terrace. Drinking a takeaway coffee and looking like a right scruff. Proper stalk. I was in my office gazing out the window.

Good stalking once more. I take issue with the 'scruff' accusation, though. I was looking handsome and happy. Why? I hear you ask. Well, it is because I scored a hattrick in my 11s team's league game last night. That's right - a fucken HATTRICK. Yassss.

Good stalking once more. I take issue with the 'scruff' accusation, though. I was looking handsome and happy. Why? I hear you ask. Well, it is because I scored a hattrick in my 11s team's league game last night. That's right - a fucken HATTRICK. Yassss.

I'm impressed Christy. From midfield, or are you the speedy, tricky frontman?

I bet your coffee was a gingerbread latte with skimmed milk.

Guest Gladstone

Scoring a hattrick feels fucking amazing in 11s.

I did it once when I was 17/18 at under 18s when our strikers weren't scoring and the manager lumped me up front to "rough up the defence" a bit. Banged in 3 goals, so he had to start me in the next game. Banged in a second hattrick in the second game, so I was the new hope up front. I just about broke my foot off in the 3rd game up front when I went for the ball and volleyed the defender's studs. Out for 4 months. That was the end of my days as a striker.

Two games and six goals is about as good as it's ever got for me in football. I felt like a fucking hero.

It was a vanilla latte. Nae skimmed milk, jist the usual stuff. It was actually a little too sweet; Mrs RockSalt&Snails put in a touch too much syrup IYAM (not a euphemism).

I'm a centre-forward, Dallas. Nae especially nippy, nae especially skillful, but I can find the net. Three starts, four goals now.

It was a vanilla latte. Nae skimmed milk, jist the usual stuff. It was actually a little too sweet; Mrs RockSalt&Snails put in a touch too much syrup IYAM (not a euphemism).

I'm a centre-forward, Dallas. Nae especially nippy, nae especially skillful, but I can find the net. Three starts, four goals now.

Thats similar to my IPBA scoring record last season. I miss just as many sitters though. I scored an hat-trick last season which felt amazing (a "perfect"hat-trick also: a head, a left foot and a right). we lost 5-4 though which felt bad.

What do I win?

Given that you have been present at my coffee-ordering many a time, I think your prediction is invalid. I fair love a vanilla latte, but I have to learn to stop getting them at RS&S on account of their syrupy profligacy.

Dallas; I cannae claim a perfect hattrick. All were with the right foot; a peach of a volley from the angle of the penalty area plumb into the top corner via the post, a penalty, then a one-on-one that I slotted low past the keeper's dive. RossP scored two for us too, and it was his debut. TheStooge set up my third (our fifth) in the 5-1 win.

I feel like a dog with seven dicks today.