aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Random true story...

Once read a story in an interview with Mike Paton. He was talking about a girl he fancied that worked in a local photo developing shoppie, so to get her attention, he followed her home, taking photos as he did, then took them into the shop when she was working to get them developed.

He never saw her again.

This is not an attempt to be arsey but did you mean Mike Patton? If not I have no clue who Mike Paton is so need some context!

Two proper stalks to report:

Who: RossP

Where: at the beer festival

When: some point last night

Doing: chatting to lester burnham then disappearing into throng before I could go over to say hello

Who: Soda Jerk

Where: King St, opposite the first depot

When: 8:20 this morning

Doing: cycling his merry way to work

Too many NPS to mention last night.

Prime Stalk

Who: Crave Officer

Where: Standing outside Culter Car Centre, North Deeside Road, Peterculter

When: 8.36am today

Doing: Masturbating furiously. (OK, not really, he was playing with his mobile phone.)

I was just talking to Dave last night about how you keep spotting him and we have no idea what you look like.

Spotted Graeme last night at The Unthanks, but I chatted to him briefly at the bar so not a proper stalk even if he did walk off halfway through a sentence.

Rapunzel Wizard and Shade Wizard, entering B&Q Garthdee. Not a proper stalk as I did try to wave but just got a dirty look in return. I wasn't wearing a bandana therefore not easily identifiable as a pirate so they didn't recognise me.

Which reminds me, I saw Rapunzel Wizard (and who I presume is Shade, too) departing the environs of Pittodrie as I was going in.

I was just talking to Dave last night about how you keep spotting him and we have no idea what you look like.

To be fair on this occassion I was driving past at the time in my mum's car so unlikley you/he would have spotted me anyway.

But next time I do see one of you in the street I will make a point of introducing myself. :)

Moving back to Aberdeen permanently in August so plenty of opportunities for someone to take my stalking virginity on this thread. :)

Wirelessly posted (LG-GC900/V10a Obigo/WAP2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Fraser Mac giving me a wrist band at the InMe gig at Moshulu tonight. Not technically a proper stalk, but I'm not sure if he recognised me, and i didn't offer the information either, so it might be. Is it a proper stalk if you talk but they don't know who you are?

Also think i spotted Aaron from Autumn In Disguise loitering at the side of the stage.