aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

They offered me a job last year, but it was a week after the date they told me they would decide by. They sounded rather fucked off when I explained I had accepted another job, because they didn't call by that date .

The motivational posters in the canteen were scary to read pre-interview "compliment the purchase a customer has made" well you're hardly going to say "that's a minging dress, are you mad?"

Some people need these things pointed out to them, unbelievably.

I don't really follow the set guidlines but I think my customer approach/manner is excellent. I work in the stockroom most of the time anyway, so it doesn't really affect me.

Who: Alan Cynic

When: Couple of days ago around 4pm or so.

Where: At the crossing beside Peckhams looking bewildered as to which way to go, towards Waterstones or Soul bar and as a result zig zagging a bit. Maybe he'd had a few too many lattes in Kilau or something.

Seen in the distance so proper stalk.

This sounds right....I was probably thinking about Waterstones, and then remembered I'd already broken my 10-a-day budget (to get me through til pension day).

Spotted Alan Cynic earlier today on Union St.

Say 11:30/11:40 walking past La Tasca.

Right uber cool stalk like.

If this was Friday it wasn't me......I only made the journey along Holburn St to Ferryhill Library.

If it was Thursday it could've been me....and, across the road you might've spotted Gus Chamber (who was my 'stalk-of-the-day').

For The Unwinding Hours gig last night I scored Teabags in The Moorings pre-gig then Alkaline, RossP, kirkt, Jim Stax and huntedbyafreak in The Tunnels.

I didn't see you last night but i saw RossP (with girlfriend i presume), kirkt, Jim Stax, Graeme, Offramp, Lester Burnham, Maxi, Ben1903 (probably the wrong numerical value), huntedbyafreak.

I also spoke to Vega, Elizabeth and Unbroken.

I am pretty sure i saw FastCaz waiting for a bus this morning, but he may have been a post-sleep spectre.

Saw a fair few in UTG this afternoon, proper stalks possibly included Ms Burnham and her young man, and the Officer 'twin', taking fancy photos with a tripod and everything.

I was there! Didn't see anyone off here, though I did see Camie enjoying a cool refreshing pint in Triple Kirks beer garden, and Paul_Victory walking down Schoolhill.

I was in UTG ready to do some stalking then realised that I only know what the people I have as friends on Facebook look like. And I didn't see any of them. Poor show. Did see my old drama teacher from secondary school though.

Where: a bench.

Doing: reading a paper.

:popcorn:

i'm pretty sure i saw fatboy get out of a car in a traffic jam and walk down the middle of the road towards mounthooly roundabout this evening

i don't think he saw me and i don't think he knows who i am on here either, so Proper Stalk

aye sounds about right

fit do you drive?

Saw a fair few in UTG this afternoon, proper stalks possibly included Ms Burnham and her young man, and the Officer 'twin', taking fancy photos with a tripod and everything.

man, i never stalked anyone today. did speak to a couple of folk, but no quality stalkage.

I've decided on a new classification.

Not proper stalk = stalkee is known to stalker and vice versa, and they meet and acknowledge each other's presence.

Proper stalk = stalkee is known to stalker, and vice versa, yet stalkee has no knowledge of stalker having seen them at that time.

Prime stalk = stalkee is known to stalker, yet stalkee does not know stalker, therefore stalkee is completely unware of being stalked, whether he sees stalker or not, due to being completely unaware of stalker's stalker status.

For example, today I saw Mike from out of Interesting Music, but I met and spoke with him at some length = 'Not proper stalk' = no place in this thread.

I also saw "twin officer" and Lester Burnham, and they would have known me had they seen me, but they didn't. = 'Proper stalk'.

A couple of weeks ago I saw and spoke to Fast Caz at the Moorings, and despite having spoken to him before, and despite him having been told who I am previously, he was still unaware of my identity. = 'Prime stalk'.

actually i just remembered, there was bunch of annoying kids in union terrace gardens who were talking about playing a gig soon. metal band, something about divide in their name. they were being loud and youthful. grrr.

so if any of them are on here and were in utg, i totally stalked em.

I think I was the subject of a FIRST yesterday.

While talking to hen on Schoolhill, that foxy minx Diane tapped me on the shoulder to say hello while walking with her fianc. I was proper deep in conversation so would have totally missed her, allowing her a proper stalk. But no, she tapped me on the shoulder to say a fleeting hello.

Ladies and gents, I present the first "anti-stalk".

She could have been a creepy stalker, but went out of her way to make a fleeting hello, preventing me the opportunity if I happened to get into the thread first.

Or she could have just been being a nice normal person that said hello cos I know her.

But I'm sticking to the anti-stalk theory.