aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Guest idol_wild
If i had to describe myself in just one word? Quagmire.

Quagmire | Define Quagmire at Dictionary.com

quagmire

? ?/?kwg?ma??r, ?kw?g-/ Show Spelled[kwag-mahyuhr, kwog-] Show IPA

noun

an area of miry or boggy ground whose surface yields under the tread; a bog.

a situation from which extrication is very difficult: a quagmire of financial indebtedness.

anything soft or flabby.

To be fair, none of those are especially flattering on yourself.

So, you get the job or whatever, then?

They offered me a job last year, but it was a week after the date they told me they would decide by. They sounded rather fucked off when I explained I had accepted another job, because they didn't call by that date .

The motivational posters in the canteen were scary to read pre-interview "compliment the purchase a customer has made" well you're hardly going to say "that's a minging dress, are you mad?"

They offered me a job last year, but it was a week after the date they told me they would decide by. They sounded rather fucked off when I explained I had accepted another job, because they didn't call by that date .

The motivational posters in the canteen were scary to read pre-interview "compliment the purchase a customer has made" well you're hardly going to say "that's a minging dress, are you mad?"

I think you had a near escape, your head would implode trying to follow those guidelines.

You should do that now. "Cafe Latte with nutmeg? Why you have impeccable taste sir".

Or something like that. I don't like Costa anyway. Costa SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!

You should do that now. "Cafe Latte with nutmeg? Why you have impeccable taste sir".

Or something like that. I don't like Costa anyway. Costa SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!

We don't have nutmeg :p It's better than Tinderbox, the butch lesbian manager is an utter cunt. At least I pretend to be nice.

Who: Alan Cynic

When: Couple of days ago around 4pm or so.

Where: At the crossing beside Peckhams looking bewildered as to which way to go, towards Waterstones or Soul bar and as a result zig zagging a bit. Maybe he'd had a few too many lattes in Kilau or something.

Seen in the distance so proper stalk.

You know, that is pretty much EXACTLY what my friend said when she went for an interview at Tinderbox. I only like Starbucks when they've got the special Christmas drinks in. I am impartial to all other coffee establishments.

One lassy who works with us originally had an interview at Tinderbox, that woman scared the hell out of her. No wonder they've got naff all customers if she's storming about the place glaring them out. I know I come across on here as acting like that, but I'm actually nice as anything to awkward bastards of customers, I just moan like hell afterwards.

I don't care much for Tinderbox, never came across the bulldyke manager like, I find their coffee too strong for my taste, and it feels like the kind of place that pretentious coffee-tossers would go to. People who go "Uuuuurgh yuck, Starbucks coffee is so disgusting, it's undrinkable, it's made from the lowest quailty beans from the lowest quality plantations" when in reality they wouldn't know the fucking difference because they fill their coffee with syrup and whipped cream and shit like that, and they are just pretentious poseur cunts.

I like Starbucks and I like Cafe Nero, not so keen on Costa though, again, coffee too strong and it's virtually impossible to drink from those stupid soup bowls they call coffee mugs without spilling it all over your jumper. When I ask for a large coffee I want the cup to be taller, not wider, that's just fucking stupid.

One lassy who works with us originally had an interview at Tinderbox, that woman scared the hell out of her. No wonder they've got naff all customers if she's storming about the place glaring them out. I know I come across on here as acting like that, but I'm actually nice as anything to awkward bastards of customers, I just moan like hell afterwards.

Right, I'm coming in tomorrow and I'm going to ask for loads of stuff you don't sell, then I'm going to complain my cup is the wrong shape, then I'm going to complain the cup is dirty, then that the table is dirty, then that the floor is covered in crumbs, then that there is a woman breast-feeding opposiste me and she keeps giving me dirty looks for staring at her Walnut Whip-shaped nipples. And I want a Christmas tree gingerbread cookie.

Right, I'm coming in tomorrow and I'm going to ask for loads of stuff you don't sell, then I'm going to complain my cup is the wrong shape, then I'm going to complain the cup is dirty, then that the table is dirty, then that the floor is covered in crumbs, then that there is a woman breast-feeding opposiste me and she keeps giving me dirty looks for staring at her Walnut Whip-shaped nipples. And I want a Christmas tree gingerbread cookie.

You can easily ask for a shot less and our TA cups are taller, but yeah the big mugs are like soup bowls hahaha

We sadly don't have our gingerbread biscuits in right now smartarse. And go ahead, I'm off until Monday :p so you won't be my problem hahaha

I reckon I prefer the Costa espresso to the Tinderbox one, if the coffee-maker happens to know what a tamper is. The latter has the weird starbucks vanilla-ish hint. Tinderbox do however make lattes properly, and they don't resteam their milk. Yuck.

The Tinderbox manager fears me, as I am recognized as an elitist coffee bastard. Ace.

I'm so glad barely any of you know me or where I work (although I posted it in the pet hate ages ago!).... although going by the number of pictures aekido has posted of me, you can probably work out who I am...

I see Slutbags McGee a lot as I work about 1 minute from Costa :p Cba posting on this thread so often though!

Spotted Alan Cynic earlier today on Union St.

Say 11:30/11:40 walking past La Tasca.

Right uber cool stalk like.

Think I've spotted a few other folk from here but I really despise the whole " hey you're such and such from the Internet " followed by " oh hey. There is my beer seeya!! "