aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

He'd've been Johnny a stop stop at the time, then?

Get. Out. NOW!

Sam L4 (I presume, given he said he's be doing this...)

Black Isle/Go North Tent, Big Muddy Field, Dores

3pmish yesterday

Walking out to the middle of the tent before running back to the sound desk and twiddling some knobs.

Sounds likely, I live on King Street, just opposite the Arts Centre. Was I wearing a dirty suit?

i think you were suited, yes, though i could be wrong. i was stuck at the traffic lights at the art centre, so that'd make sense.

strangely, i saw you again today, on simpson road. i live quite near there :)

i think you were suited, yes, though i could be wrong. i was stuck at the traffic lights at the art centre, so that'd make sense.

strangely, i saw you again today, on simpson road. i live quite near there :)

I work near there (Ross Electrical), What an interesting view into my daily routine you've had! ;)

Guest treader.
I'm fried today - I read that last sentence as "Was I wearing a dirty slut?". Mea culpa.

There is something I could say here, but I won't for fear of an infraction.

Treader and two associates walking past millets towards abbey national at about 4pm

You were wearing a red checked lumberjack style shirt, black skinny jeans, what appeared to be black with white soled converse or similar, you had a set of silver keys dangling from your right hip ;)

Who - Treader/Iomega/Kirkt

When - Last night

Where - Lemuria gig in Tunnels.

Kirkt was begging for a clip round the ear for yapping through Lemuria. Iomega did a nifty stealth flyering manouvere on me outside afterwards.

I can't really count unbroken or Dizzy Storm as I waved or spoke to them. There were obviously a few others I wasn't made aware of. Must try harder. Is rcalder[a year] the tall dude with chinstrap beard? If so, I'm claiming him. Even if he was serving at the bar...

Who: Lucky Rathen

Where: the Tunnels

When: Last night

Doing: Paying me money for him and his burd to see POO and then on several occasions when he was cancering himself up.

Genuine stalk as i'm not sure he knows who i am (maybe he does and just doesn't like me). He's fucking tiny though, i don't remember him being that small.