aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Are you the ones that came in, got ID'd, and then left? If not, I have no fucking clue who you are. But I was there till about midnight last night, chatting up a school teacher. Successfully. But that wasn't you. Cos she was 23.

No I am not. I sat on the table next to the entrance with about 5 other people having a quiet pint for maybe half an hour? Tall, short ginger hair and a purple tee. Oh well.

No I am not. I sat on the table next to the entrance with about 5 other people having a quiet pint for maybe half an hour? Tall, short ginger hair and a purple tee. Oh well.
No clue, sorry. I was too busy unleashing the funk.
Who: Teabags

Where: Outside Snafu

When: Last night

Doing: Initially h8in on my bike, but then being jealous because I can go 'reyt fast'

I was going to ask for a shotty and shoot up Union Street, but I didn't, cos I was bleazin, and the last time I rode my bike bleazing, I forgot how hard it is to brake after going down 12 steps with no brakes. I ended up stopping by using my face.

No clue, sorry. I was too busy unleashing the funk.

I was going to ask for a shotty and shoot up Union Street, but I didn't, cos I was bleazin, and the last time I rode my bike bleazing, I forgot how hard it is to brake after going down 12 steps with no brakes. I ended up stopping by using my face.

i did wonder why you were suddenly much better looking ;)

Guest idol_wild
Oh, and I have a vague recollection of tapping Idol_Wild on the shoulder as he left Snafu.

Yeah...touchy feely stalking. Stalking taken to a new level.

Yeah...touchy feely stalking. Stalking taken to a new level.

Just count yourself lucky you aren't cap'n Euan, otherwise things would have gotten a lot touchy-feely-er.

Guest idol_wild
Just count yourself lucky you aren't cap'n Euan, otherwise things would have gotten a lot touchy-feely-er.

Don't worry, I count myself lucky I'm not him most days.

Sorry, Euan...it was just so...easy!

Guest idol_wild
idol_wild

outside snafu

think i spoke to him. i was very drunk.

Fear not, I was hardly a vision of sobriety either. We did talk. Can't remember what the fuck about though.

Oh wait, I think we talked briefly about Giraffes? Giraffes! and, erm, probably other stuff like farting and belching. :up:

Seriously? I was there right enough so that's possible.

I don't even know what you look like. I feel kinda... creeped out. :laughing:

Don't be, I wasn't in the mood for raping and killing that night.

You brushed past me though, I felt kinda creeped out after that too.

;)

Still, some of the beers were nice, except the one that tasted of pish. Awful.

On that note...

Lucky Rathen

Friday night

The Moorings

Battling with an old man for my attention

That cost me a drink. I was standing at the bar waiting to be served and that cuntstick came up and stood beside me and said "I bet you I get served before you do". So I took him up on the bet and you fucking served him first, you fuck.

That cost me a drink. I was standing at the bar waiting to be served and that cuntstick came up and stood beside me and said "I bet you I get served before you do". So I took him up on the bet and you fucking served him first, you fuck.

Have you never seen the real hustle? Never take those bets!