aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Who- Afro Droid and James from Radio Lucifer etc.

Where - HMV

When - this afternoon

Doing - laughing at something.

And doing a spot of shopping, got 'Being Human' for a mate's birthday, on the auspices of getting a shot of it later....

And doing a spot of shopping, got 'Being Human' for a mate's birthday, on the auspices of getting a shot of it later....

It's ace! Can't wait for S2

True Blood S2 out this sunday too yeeehhaaaa

I have no Stalking form people on here, apart from Arlene (moorings fan) & Ross (bloodnut) but it's not really a stalk cause we were at the pic together!

Spotted - Alan "Kitchen Cynic

Time - Tuesday 9th June, 1645

Location - Coming out of Iceland, holburn street & then again 5 mins later half way down Holburn Street.

Purchases - a 12 pack of economy burgers, 3 bottles of Isla Negra (3 for 10 offer) and a 4 pint carton of Kerry Catona's breast milk*.

* His purchases may not be entirely accurate.

Spotted - Alan "Kitchen Cynic

Time - Tuesday 9th June, 1645

Location - Coming out of Iceland, holburn street & then again 5 mins later half way down Holburn Street.

Purchases - a 12 pack of economy burgers, 3 bottles of Isla Negra (3 for 10 offer) and a 4 pint carton of Kerry Catona's breast milk*.

I didn't know he was that old!