aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

I spotted that Mikey character from Winter In Siberia yesterday (i think) on Union Street. He was looking pretty dolled up for a Thursday night!

That was indeed me, I was going to say hello but your purposeful stride had carried you past me before I could turn my MP3 player off and engage you in conversation.

That was indeed me, I was going to say hello but your purposeful stride had carried you past me before I could turn my MP3 player off and engage you in conversation.

Haha, i wasn't sure if it was you and i was running late for meeting my girlfriend so that's why i was striding purposefully :D I would normally have said hello if i'd known 100% that it was you.

woah, woah, WOAH, HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE!!!!

You have a girlfriend?

What's next? Cloud moving to some fucking foreign country or something? Or Stripey taking guitar lessons and playing indie rock at The Moorings?

True story. I've hung up my sexual predator boots and settled down to the good life. It's been a while, but it's nice.

Congrats, just don't mention MY GIRLFRIEND in every post and it's all good.

:up:

I've managed to not mention her much for the last 3 months so I don't think it's going to change. Anyways, it's just people on here that have a propensity for talking about my sex-life. Suppose i should be flattered really.

Indeed. The novelty wears off

This is the first time he's mentioned having a girlfriend that I'm aware of...? I have no idea where all this is coming from.

It's an old Rinkyforum in-joke, someone used to mention the fact they were in a relationship every second post.

:up:

Oh, right. Shit, I AM thick as mince. Nice one, Teabags. Got me again.