aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

I saw the bassist from Hot Mangu in Starbucks today. I can't remember if we know each other so i didn't talk. Proper stalk.

So, did you just give him the hairy eyeball whilst you were both in there?

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Well no. I was drinking my coffee and he walked past my table and i thought 'that's the bassist from Hot Mangu. Do we know each other? Possibly on nodding terms, but if i nod he might not know who i am and he'll think i'm weird. Best not bother'. That's exactly how my train of thought went.

Spotted: A few folk, apparently

Where? The Moorings

When? Last night, between 6 and 8

Activity: Partaking in a beverage or two.

As a caveat to this, I barely know anyone off here, and very few people know me either, so I have no idea who I saw off here. I'm just assuming some of you were actually there.

Poor stalk, really.

Where? The Moorings

As a caveat to this, I barely know anyone off here, and very few people know me either, so I have no idea who I saw off here. I'm just assuming some of you were actually there.

Poor stalk, really.

Johnny Mac would have been I reckon

Spotted: Johnny Mac

Where: Market Street

Time: About 9:20 or something

Activity: Having a conversation with me when I'm not working but happen to be sober. A first!

You had the chance to office stalk me but it was a FAIL :p

Couldn't be more wrong. By not talking to you, it qualifies as a stalk :up:

And you've just reminded me...

Spotted: Lester Burnham

Where: Drummonds

When: Last November

Activity: Watching of bands, including Blood Red Shoes. Presumably drink was also involved.

I have no idea why I remember this

Where? The Moorings

Poor stalk, really.

me too, I wouldn't know any of ya's if you came up and slapped me on the forehead :D

me too, I wouldn't know any of ya's if you came up and slapped me on the forehead :D
i can't to wait bump into you. Might even come to a derby game just to slap your forehead.

To all t3h haterzz, that was not a sleaze. Pull your tongues out of your arse.

Johnny Mac would have been I reckon

Spotted: Johnny Mac

Where: Market Street

Time: About 9:20 or something

Activity: Having a conversation with me when I'm not working but happen to be sober. A first!

I was indeed in well before 8..... and met mr bags on my way to the Tunnels after several choice beers.

Lonestar is shite.

Seen: Jim Stax

Where: Union Street outside a mobile phone shop

When: Wednesday afternoon

Doing: Chatting to young child, possibly about pocket money/mobile phones.

I was in a mega rush so didn't have the chance to say hello. Apologies for that.

That just reads really bad. It was MY SON!!!!!

Haha, agree to disagree. I find American beer in general a bit shite. Just my opinion mind you.

Tasted like pishwater after the deluge of Aussie beers beforehand.

:up:

EDIT: Lucky... Moosehead is awesome, they had none left last night though.

The mainstream big buisness Yank brews are not great, but the US actually has a huge number of amazingly good micro breweries, so don't write them off.

If you haven't already tried it then I recommend the Brooklyn Lager that we sell, it's the polar opposite of your usual bland watery Budweiser type fizz. Loads of flavour and a much darker colour.

Guest treader.
Spotted: treader

Where: Korova

When: Last Friday

Activity: No idea, as I was fucking trolleyed by this point, remember talking to him though.

We danced like nobody has danced before. JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL...

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

Who: idol_wild

Where: Union Terrace

When: Yesterday, about 6pm

Doing: Holding in a shit

(not a proper stalk because we conversed, but what he doesn't know is I followed him home, and spied on him to make sure he wasn't using needing a shit as an excuse to stop speaking to me. It was an epic shit.)