aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Nah...they look like they've been caught in a drag net:laughing:

Backwards, through a hedge, made of needles onto a tarmac surface impregnated with nails and glass after.....Self Flaggelation

Whoops.....sorry about that. I was probably still in post Kilau coffee haze!

(must've been early afternoon, as I made it to the Holburn Bar in time for the Scottish cup semi-final kick-off at 12.15....i was probably thinking about that, too)

yeah it was just before 12, we were heading to the international market for ostrich burgers :up:

You trying to make me buy a tshirt whilst I was dodging the floods.

Yeah, well, I'm a hard seller. For the best part it worked out. Fuck you for not supporting Scottish music (disregarding the 7.50 you paid for yr ticket)

I'm pretty sure I also tried to sell to a drunken Lester Burnham also, judging from her avatar.

i saw him there too.
Don't remember. Did I say hello?
Yeah, I was serving him at the bar. He was pleasantly surprised by the cost every time he ordered a pint with his newly acquired staff discount. Needless to say he served me in a much worse state the night before o_O
Remember, briefly. I'm glad you admit to being in the worse of the two states, or else I'd be saying FML.
Spotted a very drunk Teabags at Cobra Kai's gig at the Moorings last night. We did speak so it's not really a proper stalk.
Plus, spotting teabags in the Moorings shouldn't really count, since he is there time i ever go in.
Remember this. Woo hoo!
I was at that gig. I saw teabags too, but I don't count that because I said hello... and that's not really stalking. I was only there for the switchblades then I was offski. I was wearing my "cricket" jacket.
Don't remember seeing you at all. Woops.

FML.