aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK800i/R8BF Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

That aekido fellow wearing a tshirt with the word 'virtue' printed on the breast area' walking alone past the bus stop towards candlemakers lane from cash converters direction... Possibly

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK800i/R8BF Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

That aekido fellow wearing a tshirt with the word 'virtue' printed on the breast area' walking alone past the bus stop towards candlemakers lane from cash converters direction... Possibly

no idea where that is but yes, quite possibly with that tee

I saw you with what appeared to be a takeaway from The Royal China in Culter a few days ago. You were getting into a car with a lady. I'd be VERY surprised if she was your gran though.

ha, indeed i was and very tasty it was too! i'm now officially addicted to the royal china chicken. mmm.

I assume it would have been the stop outside Talisman? That's my bus stop of choice for my treck to work. I'm surprised I don't see Chris Offiicer more often around there.

I did spy Moderator Dave last week, coming out the pooter shop next to Royal China. He was with his lovely lady and a sausage dog.

If I worked in that nice convenient Talisman building close to my flat, then I might pass that bus stop more often. But alas no.

I passed moderator Dave today as well, with lady but not with comically small dog.