aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

I am pretty small. And i also have no idea who you are Alkaline, sorry! You should have introduced yourself.

That's cool, i don't expect everyone to know who i am.

I also don't like doing the whole "Hello <insert miscellaneous username> from Aberdeen-Music, i'm Alkaline. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!" sort of thing.

I also don't like doing the whole "Hello <insert miscellaneous username> from Aberdeen-Music, i'm Alkaline. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!" sort of thing.

You did that to me.

I did, I just chose not to speak as didn't know what to say haha

Think I saw Tim Bench in Marcos fastfood (Belmont Street) on the night Jackson died. He was there to back up this not yet confirmed story of his death that we thought the karaoke guy in the bassment was just making up.

Then again, may well not have been him, though pretty sure it was.

I can't recall him being particularly short. I'm not the tallest of characters myself (5"6) but I'm pretty sure he's notably taller than I am.

Could be wrong though. *shrugs*

I'd say he's actually shorter than you, maybe the same height at a push. You're nearly a foot shorter than me so i see that as being quite small.

Who? Jim Stax

Where? The Moorings

When ? Saturday Night

Doing? Drums

Although we were also playing I didn't get a chance to say hello, so strictly speaking it counts. Also, by didn't get a chance I mean I was hiding in shame as my mum ruffled my hair when I got off stage.

I am so rock.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

I'm 5'8", for the record. I'm certainly not shorter than 5'6"! I might have just appeared shorter because my girlfriend was standing next to me and she was in fucking huge heels. She's only 5'6 but she towers over me in heels.

I'm 5'8", for the record. I'm certainly not shorter than 5'6"! I might have just appeared shorter because my girlfriend was standing next to me and she was in fucking huge heels. She's only 5'6 but she towers over me in heels.

That may have been the case then. I think people are making a bigger deal of this than need be. You're still 8" shorter than me though so in comparison to my height (the only reference i'm willing to use) you're small.

• 3 weeks later...

Who - Oggy off of Bloodnut

When - Sunday afternoon

Where - Crossing Crown Street towards the Star & Garter

Doing - Walking with 3 other guys. It may well have been the other members of Bloodnut. I don't know cos I've never actually seen them. I recognised one guy but I don't know who he is, other than that he used to come into the Student Union with AfroDroid and James from Radio Lucifer etc. when I worked there

I was in my car and didn't wave or anything. Proper stalk.

Just so you know, i'm sticking my tongue into the front of my mouth and smacking my chin at you.

Repeating the words he said with your tongue bunched up at the front of your mouth would also have been an acceptable come back too. Infact, I think I prefer that. I find it a little more annoying to be on the recieving end of it.