aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Gus Chambers

Monday, late afternoon

Leaving the Oxfam Bookshop on Back Wynd with another chap.

I've also served Afro Droid and Unbroken a few times at my work.

You guys often have stuff that Forbidden Planet don't, and often cheaper. But sometimes the pricing in your shop desn't make any sense! I got Marvel Civil War for about 15, and was looking at an Astonishing X-Men book that was half the size of Civil War and cost 22! Maybe it was cos it was written by Joss Whedon...

Well, posting about the people you spotted through the day, to the people you saw. I don't think that's creepy, it would be creepy if you were posting about it and they people you saw didn't know about it.

Ok, that makes a lot more sense than your previous attempt at the English language. Cheers. ;)

Not if they can see it themselves, if you were on a forum posting about the people you saw where everyone did and they people you were talking about were completely oblivious to it. That would be creepy and morally wrong.

o_O

Smoke more weed, John. Seriously, smoke more weed.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Who- Lester Burnham

When - around 1 am

Where - walking past Markies

Doing - heading towards the Tunnels in a large group, and wearing a hat

Who - Mirth

When - 1.20 am

Where - outside Cafe Drummond

Doing - taking a photo of a group of girls.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

We'd just come from the Tunnels. We walked in and we were pretty much the only people there so we left and went to Drummonds instead. I thought you gave me a quizzical 'he looks familiar' look as you walked past but i may have imagined it.