aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Incidentally, that's how I sussed out that it was definitely the two of you.

That show was a complete stalkerfest though. I must have spied about 10 people from here.

By sheer fluke, I was sat next to Nic from Eric Euan, and directly behind RossP.

I didn't see anyone at the Mighty Boosh :( I had no idea what you looked like until that day I met you on Golden Square. You could have walked up and slapped me in the face at Mighty Boosh and I would have been none the wiser. I probably would have slapped you back tho ;)

I spot you a fair bit, i just usually can't be bothered mentioning it like i've just caught a new pokemon or something...

Haha, you could try and catch me if you want.

I perhaps spot you too, but I don't know what you look like. I'm sure I've seen you before, I just don't remember.

I used to think you were the guy that played bass in Starfall...what was his name again?

Haha, you could try and catch me if you want.

I perhaps spot you too, but I don't know what you look like. I'm sure I've seen you before, I just don't remember.

I used to think you were the guy that played bass in Starfall...what was his name again?

God no, that isn't me o_O

Phat T knows who i am and i spoke to you, T and JJ when you played with us (Genevieve) at Drummonds once.

God no, that isn't me o_O

Phat T knows who i am and i spoke to you, T and JJ when you played with us (Genevieve) at Drummonds once.

'Fraid I don't recall...apologies. Feel free to introduce yourself in a creepy stalker way if you see me going about my business.

[EDIT= I don't mean shitting in public or anything like that.]

I've only seen him once or twice, but is that not just his face?

And i've seen you too...

I was leaving another 11hr shift. The determination stemmed from wanting to get to my Girlfriends asap. If people do insist on only spotting me on Thursdays then that's the deal.

I'm usually quite a jovial chap. Unless i don't like you.