aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Chris Officer

ootside Markies

8pm on Wednesday night

With a lady.

I'm pretty sure he didn't see me either so it was a proper stalk.

Ah, we were on our way to the Tunnels. Unless you've being specific about the time in which case we were deciding that we were a bit early for the Tunnels and went to the Prince of Wales instead.

And no, I didn't see you.

Who - Oggy off of Bloodnut

When - Sunday afternoon

Where - Crossing Crown Street towards the Star & Garter

Doing - Walking with 3 other guys. It may well have been the other members of Bloodnut. I don't know cos I've never actually seen them. I recognised one guy but I don't know who he is, other than that he used to come into the Student Union with AfroDroid and James from Radio Lucifer etc. when I worked there

I was in my car and didn't wave or anything. Proper stalk.

no way i had a feeling someone was watching me that day! and yes that was me the rest of bloodnut! \m/

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Who- drahcirv1

When- about 10 minutes ago

Where- Crown Street

Doing- driving a large green Japanese car.

I waved but he either didn't see me or was ignoring me. I was driving the other way.

• Upvote 1

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Who- drahcirv1

When- about 10 minutes ago

Where- Crown Street

Doing- driving a large green Japanese car.

I waved but he either didn't see me or was ignoring me. I was driving the other way.

Really....I was taking my dog to the vet and think I was talking about you at the time.

First time I have been spotted but then thats not a surprise as I only know about 3 people on this site and they are all members of the bleeding Cobra McKai!

Really....I was taking my dog to the vet and think I was talking about you at the time.

First time I have been spotted but then thats not a surprise as I only know about 3 people on this site and they are all members of the bleeding Cobra McKai!

I've seen you. Admittedly it was a pre-arranged rendezvous ;)

You must have also been about 5 rows in front of me then, cos I was sitting next to him.

Yeah but you have quite a normal boring face that just blends into the background....I have character. :up:

I do know what some people look like but that's because when I'm out with Lucky he keeps pointing people out saying who they are on here.