Lemonade

Who - The Sloth

Where - The Moorings

When - Friday Night

Doing - Being drunk.

Who - Teabags

Where - The Moorings

When - Friday night

Doing - Being drunk. Dropping his trousers to show me his under-crackers.

Proper stalk with the Sloth, not with Teabags.

Also:

Who - Dave Officer

Where - In a dream I had

When - last night

Doing - buying DVDs from Blockbuster.

NPS

And:

Who - John W.

Where - In a dream I had

When - The night before last

Doing - Having a pint with me in the Abergeldie.

NPS.

The most peculiar thing about this last one is that I don't even know what John W looks like.

Guest Gladstone

Who: Sam L4

Where: Handmade Burger Co

When: Saturday night

Doing: Eating and drinking (as you do)

Proper stalk (maybe - not sure if he recognised me or not, but I didn't attempt to speak as I'm aware he ain't my biggest fan...)

Guest Gladstone
I think you're all right. You're not as much of a chutney ferret as people on here would have you believe.

Your band is pretty bum though. :up:

Fuck you, my band is amazing etc etc...

I'm trying to figure who's eyes I was gonna stab. Was it a girl with dreads? Or a short, loud Thai bird?

dreads :up:

Infact come to think of it, I'm fairly sure I saw you leaving the candlemakers close flats a wee whiley back too...

and the best thing is you wouldn't even know me if you saw me! Hows that for stalking ;)

Who - John W.

Where - In a dream I had

When - The night before last

Doing - Having a pint with me in the Abergeldie.

NPS.

The most peculiar thing about this last one is that I don't even know what John W looks like.

Was he ugly as sin in your dream? If not your dream was inaccurate...

Good stalk. What makes it even better is that we were talking about you!

Hah, really? I was going to interrupt and say hello but I was in a hurry to get home. You actually stepped out of the co-op right beside me as I as glancing across the road wondering who Sharon was waving at, then I walked right past the two of you as I crossed the road a couple of minutes later like a ninja.

dreads :up:

Infact come to think of it, I'm fairly sure I saw you leaving the candlemakers close flats a wee whiley back too...

and the best thing is you wouldn't even know me if you saw me! Hows that for stalking ;)

Confirmed it with the missus (the dreads) and she says she remembers me telling her I was going to stab her in the eyes. Neither of us can remember why though.

Also yes, I work in the offices at the end of Candlemakers Lane, so you are correct, cos I don't have a fucking scoob who you are.

Proper stalk! I didn't see you! We were actually joking about how we don't bump into each other that much considering we all live so close together. Alas, your ninja skills have explained everything!

Well as John W has already spotted I don't live there anymore, though still work close by, hence my stalking opportunity yesterday.

Confirmed it with the missus (the dreads) and she says she remembers me telling her I was going to stab her in the eyes. Neither of us can remember why though.

Also yes, I work in the offices at the end of Candlemakers Lane, so you are correct, cos I don't have a fucking scoob who you are.

Haha! Aye, I think someone pointed you out in the moorings at some point min.

Yeah, I live in candlemakers lane. Thought it was you :up: