aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Damn, would've have been good to see you! I didn't meet that person, the only one I'd never spoken to before was Scorge.

Ol' Slobodan is a massive Copy Haho fanboy. He booked you for the final Black Tape clubnight in Edinburger a few months back. One of my favourite people in the whole world.

I saw a bunch of the crew that was out with Scorge and Maxi last night at the Moorings. Alot don't know who I am at all.

I was wearing an orange T-Shirt and a Dimmu beanie and have a fetching ponytail :laughing:

I didnt realise Maxi was sitting with folk from ab-music...oh well I saw them but I didnt actually pay any attention.

I saw a bunch of the crew that was out with Scorge and Maxi last night at the Moorings. Alot don't know who I am at all.

I was wearing an orange T-Shirt and a Dimmu beanie and have a fetching ponytail :laughing:

It was a bit of a Aberdeen-muso-stalker's dream... about 10 or so Abdn-music posters at the same tables.

Good times :)

I don't know if you heard, but Calum off here couldn't help himself pointing out "you've got a ponytail". Bad chat like.

It was a wee bit of an ab-mus hall of shame at our table(s) like. RossP, Me, Scorge, Maxi, Lester Burnham, Zippy, Calum, Paulscoconutass... There were others...

I use the word 'like' a lot when pissed/hungover