aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

I don't know if you heard, but Calum off here couldn't help himself pointing out "you've got a ponytail". Bad chat like.

It was a wee bit of an ab-mus hall of shame at our table(s) like. RossP, Me, Scorge, Maxi, Lester Burnham, Zippy, Calum, Paulscoconutass... There were others...

I use the word 'like' a lot when pissed/hungover

Oh dear. Apologies, HateEvent - I'm sure your ponytail's lovely.

I had a cool picture of dave/chris officer here but it didn't work. Bah!

EDIT: n631608241_1620204_4630.jpg

Awesome. He shoudl have worn that whilst djing in Drakes along with Bri Fudge's amazing fur jacket

why on earth do you have a picture of me snorkling on my honeymoon? there can be no plausible explanation for this maxi.

It's a relatively harmless place to be honest, just a typical small town nightclub, if you do as I do and just shut off from whatever godawful music is playing and just get on with drinking it's all good....

Yeah, in fairness the cocktails are supposedly very good and there was a half decent selection of malts behind the bar for me to mow through. I gave up on Divas when they stopped doing pints and started charging 3 quid for bottles of rubbish beer.

I'll probably be in or around the Square tomorrow night if anyone fancies a stalk.

Yeah, in fairness the cocktails are supposedly very good and there was a half decent selection of malts behind the bar for me to mow through. I gave up on Divas when they stopped doing pints and started charging 3 quid for bottles of rubbish beer.

I'll probably be in or around the Square tomorrow night if anyone fancies a stalk.

I don't think I have ever dared drink a pint in Diva's....getting served in there is the thing that most puts me off it, Zee's is usually not bad in that way so I tend to prefer going there.

I don't think I have ever dared drink a pint in Diva's....getting served in there is the thing that most puts me off it, Zee's is usually not bad in that way so I tend to prefer going there.

that was the first time i'd been in divas for about 9 years. aside from the company i was with it was pretty awful. i went out for a cigarette and a boy sprinted out and punched some random before being nailed and then bundled off by the bouncers until the cops arrived. to be fair, this was an improvement on when i used to to divas where there would be fights going unchecked in and out of the club.

ah well. gots to love stoney nights out.