aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

This may be the case, but I'd rather take the risk of making inferior music than look like a paedophile...

:up:

YouTube - Kunt and the Gang - Men with beards (what are they hiding?)

???

Clutch and Mastodon are my two examples of ace music made my men with beards. Never mind all the other bands I like with no fuzz, I've made my point and I'm sticking with it.

Just out of interest, How does everyone here know who everyone else is? I only know John W cos I live with him and Teabags cos I always see him at the moorings...
Same. The only active members I know are Teabags, and another friend whos username I can't remember since it's after 4am on a Sunday.
I don't know either of you that I know of.

Guest idol_wild
Just out of interest, How does everyone here know who everyone else is? I only know John W cos I live with him and Teabags cos I always see him at the moorings...

With a couple of rare exceptions, almost all the people I know in person that use this site, I met from going to gigs/being in bands.

I don't know either of you that I know of.

Haha! Yeah someone pointed you out at the moorings once. No idea who mind...

With a couple of rare exceptions, almost all the people I know in person that use this site, I met from going to gigs/being in bands.

Yeah, thought that might be the case.