aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

A hoody that's only a month old ripping right down the front as I pulled it on last night :( it wasn't even frayed or had any indication that it was gonna rip.

It looks well emo now, it had a geeky heart on the front and now that heart is broken in two :down:

Yeah, but the fact you have big tits should go on the ace-ic thread.

Yeah, but the fact you have big tits should go on the ace-ic thread.

It wasn't my tits that did it, my hair was up in a bun - I just pulled it over my head and heard a rip :( took ages trying to take it off without ripping it more.

I went into the store today and the manager refused to believe that there was a weakness in the fabric or anything, I "must" have cut it. If I ever gave a customer that kind of attitude at my work, it would result in a final warning straight away. She even grabbed another hoody and tried to pull it apart to prove there was no way it could have ripped on its own, before walking off and saying I'd only get an exchange. Eh, that's all I wanted...

Really not fucking happy with how she spoke to me and acted. The sales assistant was a doll, but the manager needs a kick in the fud.

A great wee entry on facebook their from an ex-girlfriend. I hate status's like this so much "Hey everyone guess what, i was so off the rails last night! Like... i wasn't just drunk. I was DRUNK! How fucking crazy am i?"

Delete friend. Hate those vague attention seeking status' that people post as well. Should really delete my facebook.

Did you slip it in her tequila comatosed body?

A great wee entry on facebook their* from an ex-girlfriend. I hate status's** like this so much "Hey everyone guess what, i was so off the rails last night! Like... i wasn't just drunk. I was DRUNK! How fucking crazy am i?"

Delete friend. Hate those vague attention seeking status'** that people post as well. Should really delete my facebook.

*there

**statuses

I'm not being funny, but if you would genuinely like a grammar lesson, I'm available to assist.

If you're being serious, you're incorrect. :)

I'm aware it's incorrect, but it's more fun to use.

Just like describing a pint that is very full of life as 'lifey' rolls off the tongue.

I figure I have a firm enough grasp of the English language to grant myself a little artistic licence here and there.

Having said that, people abusing you're/your and their/they're/there are the fucking devil.

In fact, what he said.

xx

When companies get my address wrong or when you enter an address into a postcode checker and aren't offered the correct address and can't change it. Which ties in with my next pet hate -> TV licensing.

I've paid for my TV license, but due to the above I was only offered addesses which are not the correct one, so I just took the address of the first letter we got through the door. Now I've had emails threatening court action, for no less than 3 different addresses coming through my letterbox. Get your fucking systems correct! None of the addresses in these flats are A/B/C/D so it just causes ridiculous confusion if they don't put the proper address of the property on mail I'm just going to email them and explain they have every single address here wrong. Should be fun!