aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Sky + randomly canceling series links, and it's utter inability to handle programs which are running late. First it cancelled my Monday Night Raw with no rhyme nor reason, and tonights Smackdown was running an hour late cos of the tennis, so it recorded an hour of tennis and the first half of the wrestling then it just stopped. Jabroni. Its a cunt for F1 as well.

Guest Gladstone
Sky + randomly canceling series links, and it's utter inability to handle programs which are running late. First it cancelled my Monday Night Raw with no rhyme nor reason, and tonights Smackdown was running an hour late cos of the tennis, so it recorded an hour of tennis and the first half of the wrestling then it just stopped. Jabroni. Its a cunt for F1 as well.

That's Sky's way of telling you you aretoo fucking old to be watching wrestling...

Girls who instantly pout when a photo is being taken. 9 times out of 10, they just look like they have a mouthful of lemon sherbets. I deleted a photo I was in because of it. I'm not being photographed with some fucking pouting idiot.

The hand on hip pose as well. Is there a rulebook girls have for photographs that state the moment you see a camera you have to put your hand on your hip?

Bloody hotel guests.

It's roasting hot in the hotel I work in tonight and one good guest requested the front door being left open. Good idea. 2 minutes later a guest sitting at the back of the bar (at least 150 metres from the front door) claims he can smell the smoke from the one solitary smoker standing 30 metres from the open front door.

I'm a non-smoker and couldn't smell a thing.

So now the good guest isn't happy I closed the door and the other guest is sitting there with a smug look on his face.

I can't bloody win!

People complaining about the price of things which are clearly good value. I've seen people bitching about the price of spotify. If you use it more than a couple of times a week personally I think it's great value.

I never listen to music on my computer anymore so it's no use to me, but 5 for unlimited music when the choice is massive seems like a steal to me.

People complaining about the price of things which are clearly good value. I've seen people bitching about the price of spotify. If you use it more than a couple of times a week personally I think it's great value.

I never listen to music on my computer anymore so it's no use to me, but 5 for unlimited music when the choice is massive seems like a steal to me.

I ranted about this a few pages back, when Spotify announced it was cutting down the amount of time you get as a free user. 5 quid a month for an evergrowing plethora of music is just a ridiculous. People even have the nerve to moan about the adverts. Pay for it then. It's literally pocket change per month. Spotify is the best thing to ever happen to digital music, and is ludicrously incredible value for money.

People who do other stuff whilst watching a film.

Texting, messing about with their phone, etc. I'll occasionally look at imdb to satisfy my curiosity so I can't really complain too much. It's more of an annoying modern trait. No attention spans nowadays, yadda yadda.

Anyone who uses the phrase "That awkward moment when...." and expects anything they say afterwards to be funny.

Fucking cunts.

I've got a fucking idea for you, how about you develop a sense of comic timing and try to actually construct a fucking joke rather than just taking a quirky idea or observation, sticking "That awkward moment when...." in front of it and naming a fucking facebook group after it.

Fucking cunts.

xx

People who do other stuff whilst watching a film.

Texting, messing about with their phone, etc. I'll occasionally look at imdb to satisfy my curiosity so I can't really complain too much. It's more of an annoying modern trait. No attention spans nowadays, yadda yadda.

I just load up IMDB before I start watching a film. My flatmates and I enjoy nothing more than a good b-movie featuring Michael Jai White and spotting people from other films. Are skills are extrordinary. I'd imagine that you would hate watching films with us.

Kudos for using three successive 'that's in a sentence.

xx

5 ands in a row:

When writing fish-and-chips, always remember to put hyphens between fish and and and and and fish. You wouldn't actually use hyphens, but the sentence still makes sense. Cool.

• Upvote 1