aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I guarantee that he does it intentionally. In some primitive show of manhood or something. Fucking weirdo.

Rub his face in it, like they do with dogs.

I'm pretty certain I know who the culprit is, and he is definitely an odd creature. I walked into the the canteen the other week and saw him opening a carton of milk with a pair of scissors. And when I say open, I really mean stab repeatedly.

Guest Gladstone
I'm pretty certain I know who the culprit is, and he is definitely an odd creature. I walked into the the canteen the other week and saw him opening a carton of milk with a pair of scissors. And when I say open, I really mean stab repeatedly.

On reflection, maybe best not to rub his face in shit.

Guest Gladstone
Perhaps an "Ask John W" thread would be a good idea? That way, he could share his wisdom with the Aberdeen-Music community in a specific place.

Do it. That's an ace idea!

Perhaps an "Ask John W" thread would be a good idea? That way, he could share his wisdom with the Aberdeen-Music community in a specific place.

Can it be like Dear Deirde, where I ask him personal and saddening conundrums regarding my relationships? I bet he knows all there is to know about sex and women.

ITV News, and presumably every other news programme today, tomorrow and all weekend.

A wedding! A wedding! GUYS GUYS! THERE'S A WEDDING! LOOK! Do you see that wedding? They've done a final rehearsal for a wedding! Hundreds of people have been killed in Syria SO WE'LL TAKE AWAY THEIR WEDDING INVITE! Y'know, I am sad for those Syrians - SAD THEY CAN'T MAKE THE WEDDING!!! AMIRIGHT?! Wedding! This woman's travelled from New Zealand on her own to camp outside Westminster Abbey! Oh, look at the bride's hometown! They're so excited! BUNTING! What tornado? Alabama? Like the place in the song? I BET THAT GETS PLAYED BY THE DJ AT THE WEDDING! And now back to the wedding!!!

• Upvote 2

ITV News, and presumably every other news programme today, tomorrow and all weekend.

A wedding! A wedding! GUYS GUYS! THERE'S A WEDDING! LOOK! Do you see that wedding? They've done a final rehearsal for a wedding! Hundreds of people have been killed in Syria SO WE'LL TAKE AWAY THEIR WEDDING INVITE! Y'know, I am sad for those Syrians - SAD THEY CAN'T MAKE THE WEDDING!!! AMIRIGHT?! Wedding! This woman's travelled from New Zealand on her own to camp outside Westminster Abbey! Oh, look at the bride's hometown! They're so excited! BUNTING! What tornado? Alabama? Like the place in the song? I BET THAT GETS PLAYED BY THE DJ AT THE WEDDING! And now back to the wedding!!!

I have to spread rep, but this is an A+ post.

Normally I'll have the news on in the background while I'm working but I just don't think I could take this kind of wedding overload.

Technicians/labourers/delivery people/anyone who visits your house to give a service... When they don't show up during the alloted time. Was supposed to get interwebs installed at my flat yesterday between 8am-11am so I took time off work to patiently wait for the guy to show up. Gets to 11.30 and 3 calls to the company later i'm still no closer to getting internet installed. I just had to leave to go to work. Then the guy phones at 2.30pm happy as larry 'im just outside your door' as if nothing is wrong. Fuck right off!

Then to top it off I'm getting phone calls after each call I give to the company asking if i'd review the customer service. I told the last guy he can just give himself five stars all round coz i can't be arsed answering any more questions about the customer service till I get ma innernetts.

So i've lodged complaints and opened this mystical 'service call' for a follow up. Which basically means they assign a number to my call then scrunch it up into a virtual ball and throw it out the virtual window. Then...Then...they have the cheek to ask if I want to upgrade the speed of my package. I mean, I haven't even got the damn thing yet. 'Oh but when you do you get 5 megs more and a speed boost'... A speed boost? I ask her what that exactly constitutes. 'It boosts your speed' was the response.... Oh that clears that up, thanks love. Next you'll be telling me a post office is an office where they sort the post.

and breath.

I have to spread rep, but this is an A+ post.

Normally I'll have the news on in the background while I'm working but I just don't think I could take this kind of wedding overload.

I gave some rep for that wedding rant. its ridiculous, was over my mums earlier and we had a peek at BBC news 24 and Sky News and both were covering the car carrying the bride through the streets of central London from a great height. Absolutely bloody pointless.

Rolling news broadcasters have way too much time to fill!

Technicians/labourers/delivery people/anyone who visits your house to give a service... When they don't show up during the alloted time. Was supposed to get interwebs installed at my flat yesterday between 8am-11am so I took time off work to patiently wait for the guy to show up. Gets to 11.30 and 3 calls to the company later i'm still no closer to getting internet installed. I just had to leave to go to work. Then the guy phones at 2.30pm happy as larry 'im just outside your door' as if nothing is wrong. Fuck right off!

Then to top it off I'm getting phone calls after each call I give to the company asking if i'd review the customer service. I told the last guy he can just give himself five stars all round coz i can't be arsed answering any more questions about the customer service till I get ma innernetts.

So i've lodged complaints and opened this mystical 'service call' for a follow up. Which basically means they assign a number to my call then scrunch it up into a virtual ball and throw it out the virtual window. Then...Then...they have the cheek to ask if I want to upgrade the speed of my package. I mean, I haven't even got the damn thing yet. 'Oh but when you do you get 5 megs more and a speed boost'... A speed boost? I ask her what that exactly constitutes. 'It boosts your speed' was the response.... Oh that clears that up, thanks love. Next you'll be telling me a post office is an office where they sort the post.

and breath.

The post office got me LOLing, but I need to spread my rep unfortunately.

Which Co-op? My colleagues were joking today that I had to bring in Royal Wedding cupcakes on Friday. Didnt think I'd actually find any!

I believe I was in the one that either still is or used to be a Somerfield at the bottom of George St. They're by the exit. Can't recall what exactly made them wedding cupcakes, no picture of wills and kate or anything, maybe little coloured stars or something equally cheery yet irrelevant.