aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

5 ands in a row:

When writing fish-and-chips, always remember to put hyphens between fish and and and and and fish. You wouldn't actually use hyphens, but the sentence still makes sense. Cool.

The only word in the English language to contain three consecutive pairs of letters:

Bookkeeper.

xx

Guest Gladstone
5 ands in a row:

When writing fish-and-chips, always remember to put hyphens between fish and and and and and fish. You wouldn't actually use hyphens, but the sentence still makes sense. Cool.

fish-and-fish?

Actually,

Wouldn't the sentence "I want to put a hyphen between the words Fish and And and And and Chips in my Fish-And-Chips sign" have been clearer if quotation marks had been placed before Fish, and between Fish and and and and and And and And and and and and and And and And and and and and and Chips, as well as after Chips?

5 ands in a row:

You could have written "When writing fish-and-chips, always remember to put hyphens between FISH and AND and AND and CHIPS."

But it would have been even clearer if separate quotation marks had been used for "FISH", and between "FISH" and "and", and "and" and "AND", and "AND" and "and", and "and" and "AND" and "AND" and "and", and "and" and "CHIPS," as well as for "CHIPS".

James while John had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher.

Pet hate has to be when you're itching to get out of work and it drags.

I was about to post that, you cunt. James, while John had had "had", had had "had had"; "had had" had had a better effect on the teacher.

Those question things on Facebook are pissing me off. There is a girl I went to school with who seems to spend all day on Facebook answering every single question EVER ASKED. A few of the important questions she has answered today include:

"What colour are your eyes?"

"What kind of phone do you have?"

"What is your favourite flavour of haribo?"

"Which vowels does your name contain?"

Its like she thinks that it is compulsory to anwser them. No question shall go unanswered. Also who is it that is coming up with the questions? Whoever it is can fuck off too.

Guest Gladstone
I had a boss at one point who put sugar and milk in the cup. then filled it with hot water and dipped the teabag in it. Unbelievably milky.

Gads min.

Strong as fuck tea is the way to go. And sugar? Sugar is unacceptable in tea.

People who say they have OCD

e.g. "Oh I had to go and clean it again because it wasn't done right and my OCD kicked in" or similar stuff

You don't have fucking OCD, you're just being a petty fucker! If you had ever met anyone with true OCD you would see how fucking terrible a condition it is! :swearing:

Guest Gladstone
People who say they have OCD

e.g. "Oh I had to go and clean it again because it wasn't done right and my OCD kicked in" or similar stuff

You don't have fucking OCD, you're just being a petty fucker! If you had ever met anyone with true OCD you would see how fucking terrible a condition it is! :swearing:

All my mug handles in the cupboard have to face the same direction and point at the same angle.

I don't have OCD, I'm just a dick.