aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

People who say Never *insert verb* again, knowing fine well they will do it again.

It's worse when it's on facebook and the verb is "drinking".

I'm actually kinda serious though. I'm talking long haul travel like. I've never been one to want to travel to far flung destinations, rough it for a few months to 'find myself' and all that bullshit. With the exception of maybe japan I can't think of a place i'd genuinely love to go to and would do anything to get there. I've now seen India which was great, my first time to asia, fantastic experience, good job. But getting to and from was an absolute ballache. I'm staying put for the foreseeable future.

I'm actually kinda serious though. I'm talking long haul travel like. I've never been one to want to travel to far flung destinations, rough it for a few months to 'find myself' and all that bullshit. With the exception of maybe japan I can't think of a place i'd genuinely love to go to and would do anything to get there. I've now seen India which was great, my first time to asia, fantastic experience, good job. But getting to and from was an absolute ballache. I'm staying put for the foreseeable future.

I must not have woken up yet either despite only travelling from the bedroom to the kitchen. Just looked up the word 'ballache' (thinking 'bal-a-shay' or 'ba-lash'). Thought it might be French for a testing time or something.

Emos? Do people still say that? That was so 3 years ago, even for Hollyoaks.

Security Guards at Union Square call them Emus 'cause they can get in to trouble for calling kids emos.

So if you hear someone say "I was chasing an emu through union square" you can assume he was chasing someone shoplifting in Pulp, and not an animal.

Pet Hate - Recorded delivery items only being held for a week at the royal mail depot. I need to wait for Sky to resend the router now. And I'll probably miss it again. Bollocks.

Stupid Facebook groups that everyone keeps 'liking'. All of these have popped up on my news feed today:

Lucky Rathen does NOT like:

Going out for a quiet one and coming home on a fucking dinosaur

Wish my nan was as cool as the ones in the groups :/

Going out for a quiet one and coming home on a life support machine.

Washing sand out of your vagina after a long day of being a mermaid

Spending your Taxi money on a Pr0stitute and riding her home

Walking thru town talking to ur m8 and u look and it's a little old woman.

The batteries won't be flat, i'll just press harder on the remote

You Are What You Eat, Thats Strange, I Havent Eaten Any Sexy Beasts Today.

You might think you're a legend but i think you're a cunt.

"We had a sick night bitches."

Back in the day when mum got the wooden spoon out, shit was gunna go down.

I'm actually not that funny. I'm just really mean.

Taking your Griffindoor Scarf off after a long day of being Fucking Magical.

that one friend who's showing all the early signs of a sex offender.

Up hanging you dyslexia after a dard hay.

"I don't like tea, i like gin."

Going out Reem, coming home like your from the Scheme.

'Why are you late?' 'The staircase moved. I had to come via the dungeons.'

I go deaf when im texting

Life's too short to remove usb safely

Using 'Thus' in an essay because you are a Literary GOD

It was all going fine until I had that Jager Bomb

Admittedly I'm a member of all of these. The top one is the worst one, obvs.

The Underkills, Fat Hippy Records, I bet i can get 1,000,000 people who hate Rangers FC, I love your accent, it's awesome! Say more words!!!, I dont care about your farm, or your fish, or your park, or your mafia!!!, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Streets of Rage, Granite City Roller Girls, I survived Y2K, Bird Flu, Mad Cow, 9/11 and Swine Flu. 2012, Here I Come!, Exposure Clubnights, teamFUDGE, if you eat any louder i am actually going to punch you in the face., RavenEmber, Indicate, ya prick!, 23rd May 2011 - The Day it was Windy, BUG POP! Bug Pop! — Home, Who is shawty? Apparently she has a lot of rapper boyfriends., Zack Ryder For The Main Event, Words with Friends, The Belmont Picturehouse, Save The Belmont Picturehouse, 30 Day Biscuit Challenge, The Elizabethan Bar & Lounge, 30 Day Movie Challenge, Get 'The Chain' to number 1 for the new F1 season, MellyJHart, Lenore Comics, Pete Harper, 30 Day Song Challenge, Is Margaret Thatcher Dead Yet?, Known Issues on Facebook, aberdeen-music, Oreo, Paul Hartley You Fuc**ng Legend, Stephen King, Gamu should have got through, Fraserburgh Academy Music Department, Bruce Lee, Campaign to stop the singing of 'here we, here we, here we fuckin go', Red Dwarf, PostSecret, Zoe from Junior Apprentice is a C-U-N-T., The Moorings Bar (Aberdeen) Limited, ELGIN HIGH STREET TATTOO SHOP., Homosexuality is NOT a choice, but homophobia is., Bring Radio 1's Big Weekend To Aberdeenshire, You can not imagine the immensity of the fuck I do not give, Vandalised Conservative Billboards

To be honest, some of them are funny. Some make me want to chew my eyes out but some are genuinely funny.

I don't get why people "like" them though, it's just a sentence, liking the group has absolutely no benefit whatsoever, except making you chuckle the first time you see it.