aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Well you do, so take your commission and your logic and fuck off.

And everyone is already a cunt, but using ebay adds to your cuntishness enough for me to feel the need to shout about it on the internet.

xx

You haven't been shouting on the internet.

THIS IS FUCKING SHOUTING ON THE INTERNET YOU CUNTY CUNT!!!!111111!!!?!1!

:)

Guest B. Arthur
Well you do, so take your commission and your logic and fuck off.

And everyone is already a cunt, but using ebay adds to your cuntishness enough for me to feel the need to shout about it on the internet.

xx

You're doing a real good job! Keep it up.

Auction = Win. Winning bid. The person who gets the item is the winner of the auction.

I tend to only do Buy It Now stuff anyway, as I pretty much always get outbid. I am bidding on a guitar right now though, which is at a ludicrously low price and ends tonight. No doubt everyones got their snipers set on it and it will got for 3 times the price.

Hidden costs on budget flights. Ryanair for example. Select flights - 20. Click "continue" and they bang on 6 each way for "online check in". whatever the fuck that is, that's not optional, it just goes on. Plus 2 each way for "EU Levy Charge". "Continue". Luggage. If you want to take a suitcase that'll cost you 40! "Continue". Payment screen, which is now showing 32, and then as soon as you click your card type, they add 12 in "adminstration fees"! Cheeky cunts! 20 of flights suddenly becomes 46 worth of flights.

Still, I am getting to Dublin and back for 46 which is pretty ace-ic I suppose. Albeit without any bags...

Hidden costs on budget flights. Ryanair for example. Select flights - 20. Click "continue" and they bang on 6 each way for "online check in". whatever the fuck that is, that's not optional, it just goes on. Plus 2 each way for "EU Levy Charge". "Continue". Luggage. If you want to take a suitcase that'll cost you 40! "Continue". Payment screen, which is now showing 32, and then as soon as you click your card type, they add 12 in "adminstration fees"! Cheeky cunts! 20 of flights suddenly becomes 46 worth of flights.

Still, I am getting to Dublin and back for 46 which is pretty ace-ic I suppose. Albeit without any bags...

That is very strange. I just had this same experience, down to every last detail, 2 days ago. Going on the 12th-16th. Will be cool.

Guest B. Arthur

No post on a Sunday.

I'm assuming this was originally because Sunday is the day of rest etc. But now, in 2011 (the business age) why cant they just deliver post 7 days a week!? All it does is create a backlog for Monday.

I'm just impatient because im waiting on LOTS of stuff.

Cool story, bro.

I was going to edit my post with that. But decided I couldn't be arsed.

Pet Hate - When there's a new post in a thread you like, only to realise it's nothing of great importance. I've been waiting for this thread to pop up again for ages. Don't care for football and that's been sitting at front page forever.

cool story me etc.

Jet Lag. I don't know what time it is, what day it is or who I am.

I've just come back from India. Had a 9 hour car ride followed by a 4 hour flight to dubai, a 6 hour layover then a 13 hour flight to new york. Never travelling again.

People who say Never *insert verb* again, knowing fine well they will do it again.

It's worse when it's on facebook and the verb is "drinking".