aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

One in-growing hair causing my face to explode like a motherfucker. I've never had good skin, but fuck! It's like I'm a teenager all over again.

Aloe vera gel (superdrug have it in cheap) is ace for inflammation. I seem to get rash on my neck when I'm stressed and that sorts it out.

One in-growing hair causing my face to explode like a motherfucker. I've never had good skin, but fuck! It's like I'm a teenager all over again.

I feel your pain, I have suffered from repeated ingrowing hairs for years, I reckon the triple blade Mach 3 razor was the catalyst but trying to revert back to lesser models results in bloodshed...

I love gin. It's my favourite drink. It's so refreshing, tasty, zesty... Mmmmmmm.

Now there's only one type of alcohol that gives me hangovers. And I mean skull splitting headaches, the kind that make you wear sunglasses indoors. Can you guess what it is? If you guessed gin, you win the prize. :down:

I love gin. It's my favourite drink. It's so refreshing, tasty, zesty... Mmmmmmm.

Now there's only one type of alcohol that gives me hangovers. And I mean skull splitting headaches, the kind that make you wear sunglasses indoors. Can you guess what it is? If you guessed gin, you win the prize. :down:

Yes, they're absolute dingers. I had to give up on Gin.

The other reason is what happens to me at Karaoke lounges with a two drink minimum which will almost certainly be massive martinis :moody:

The job i'm about to leave was a cleaning job, 6 days a week at 6am. But it was short shifts, so if i went out the night before i basically tried to drink as much as i could until as late as i could. It's far easier being drunk at works than hungover.

It's also easier to lose your job if someone catches you pissed at work... I hardly drink nowadays, I'm an absolute lightweight and if I'm hungover, I just don't eat. The thought of eating anything, whilst in that state, just makes me want to bawk

Get them syringed then. I've never had a doctor say no when my lugs have been clogged up. It's proper ace when you've had it done too. You can hear like a bat.

I once just had one ear blocked, and they only syringed one. Made the other one feel clogged up after it was done. Always get both.

If you feel your ears need syringed, use one of the oil treatments for a few days before making an appointment, otherwise they will likely tell you fuck off. That has been my experience anyway. I've had it done a couple of times and always forget to start using olive oil regularly like they advise to stop future problems. I'm on a knife edge for another treatment the now I think.