aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I dunno, I really don't think we're trying to look a particular way as a band; we're just in the clothes we wear. Promo shots are always cringe, but they were always going to be part of this band when I joined and I'm more than happy to do them if Steve and Matt - and indeed Daryl - want to do them. I might look at your band Bigsby and think: "they look like they would criticise things that aren't "rock and roll"" and say things like "studenty cunts", but I still listen to your music and enjoy it.

Is it ironic that the "rough trade guy" (assuming you meant me) is a student and the two guys on the right aren't? This is beside your point but I thought it was worthy of a mention.

Maybe I'm sounding sensitive here, but I just don't agree with your point of view. Basically, I don't care what clothes people wear...

Guest idol_wild
please tell me that's tongue in cheek

Naturally. Promo shots should be eradicated. Did you see the other Vessels promo shot that was used for the Lemon Tree show they played recently? Terrible terrible photo. Mint band, though.

I'm still surprised people ask bands for promo shots. Hate them. No relevance to anything ever.

Someone in my practical group nabbed one of my participants, even after me telling her who I would be asking. Bitch pounced on my mate this morning, who hadn't realised the woman was doing the same experiment. Not fucking happy. Plus the woman is shit and fucks up every experiment so it's a waste. Grr

Whatever happened to you being "less of a grumpy cow?"

xx

Fuck that, I've been nothing but nice to this ditsy bitch who can't use Excel even though she's been shown at least 6 bloody times, and it's important to our course. I've given her relevant readings, organised her data sets and she nabs my fucking participant and uses all my fucking consent forms AAAARGH today was my last day to get the experiment done as I'll be off Wed and Thurs, Thurs being the last day. She's getting my foot up her fucking arse...