aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Phone Etiquette

I just HATE it when your phones rings, you answer, and the cunt on the other end says "Who's that?" - Who am I? - it was YOU who phoned ME cunt-bubble!

Driving

This is aimed at people who travel A90 in the morning from the North going into town. ..

Why the fuck do people who are heading for the town centre from the Mill of Mundurno, insist on turning off at the slip road to the AECC, only to turn at the mini roundabout and head BACK up Parkway East to join the main roundabout that they've just come off ??? Some of us actually WORK in that area and all you cunts do is log jam the access road. Not only does it NOT get you into town any quicker, but you've just surrendered your roundabout priorty. The fuck...???

People who are ill at work. The sound of the lad across from me constantly snorting his own snot, coughing up a lung and blowing his nose, which has the volume of ten thousand farts in unison, is driving me potty. He may well be well enough to do his job, but I don't want to catch it, and I probably will since he's coughed and sneezed on just about everything. That said, he's coughing and sniffling down the phone at just about everyone who calls, so he probably isn't well enough to work. Go home.

I better not get his black lung. I have interviews coming up. I don't want to say M's as B's, or cough up phlegm-blood all over the desk.

Cunting TVersity. Spent an hour trying to watch a downloaded film on the tv via TVersity on the PS3, and through Media Player on the XBox 360 and neither of them would bastard well work. Eventually had to put it all down and calmly count to 10, then watch something else.

I've never had any problems with TVersity (granted I've only used it a couple of times). Do I have this to look forward to the more I use it?

It usually works fine for me but tonight it kept sticking, playing for 5 seconds, sticking, playing for 5 seconds etc, and every time I restarted it wouldn't pick up tge file again. I got the XBox one all configured and then that one said it was an unsupported file type and wouldn't play it at all. Cocks of things.

F*ckin' ITunes !

I just ripped my Eric Clapton Crossroads 4 CD set to my PC.....

Uploaded it to Itunes.... fine

Ran the find Album artwork thingy....no show ???

Now, the ITunes store will sell me the fucking thing, and has the artwork.... so why can't it find it for mine ? (I have loads of other album artwork missing too)

I like to see the artwork !

b*stards !

:swearing:

Guest idol_wild
Also- being prescribed codeine. Great for pain relief but gives me terrible constipation! Not being able to poop is uncomfortable and frustrating.

I can relate. I badly damaged the ligaments on my foot two weeks ago in Aberdeen, and codeine was amazing. But my word, two days without a poop is just not fucking cricket.

When it eventually arrived and decided it wanted to exit my body, it was exceptionally satisfying.

Just wait for it. You'll feel great in two days.

Guest idol_wild
Codeine is wonderful. I will not hear a bad word about it. When I broke my arm it was the best night of my life.

I was completely spaced out most of last week. It was marvellous. Codeine: I love you. And not just the drug. The band, too.

It usually works fine for me but tonight it kept sticking, playing for 5 seconds, sticking, playing for 5 seconds etc, and every time I restarted it wouldn't pick up tge file again. I got the XBox one all configured and then that one said it was an unsupported file type and wouldn't play it at all. Cocks of things.

Is that like a media streaming thing from pc to ps3 yeah?

'cause I have 'ps3 media server' and it works fine. Well, once I wasn't getting any sound. But apart from that it works a treat.. I don't know if it's mac only though.. I assume not...

F*ckin' ITunes !

I just ripped my Eric Clapton Crossroads 4 CD set to my PC.....

Uploaded it to Itunes.... fine

Ran the find Album artwork thingy....no show ???

Now, the ITunes store will sell me the fucking thing, and has the artwork.... so why can't it find it for mine ? (I have loads of other album artwork missing too)

I like to see the artwork !

b*stards !

:swearing:

Ditch iTunes, get Sharepod, don't look back.

I can relate. I badly damaged the ligaments on my foot two weeks ago in Aberdeen, and codeine was amazing. But my word, two days without a poop is just not fucking cricket.

When it eventually arrived and decided it wanted to exit my body, it was exceptionally satisfying.

Just wait for it. You'll feel great in two days.

Saturday is the last time I took a dump. That's 5 days. I weighed myself this morning and I've gained 1lb, despite hardly eating any solids since Sunday. I'm going to lay a mighty cable when it all finally eases up.

SharePod

Great free program that allows you to drag and drop your music to and from your iPod. You can store the program on the iPod itself so you can use it on any computer.

Sharepod is great. I haven't used iTunes in years.

There's also rockbox

Rockbox - Open Source Jukebox Firmware

which completely replaces the operating system. Maybe not of use to newer iPod owners but it can enable gapless playback and newer format support on older models.