aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Get them syringed then. I've never had a doctor say no when my lugs have been clogged up. It's proper ace when you've had it done too. You can hear like a bat.

I once just had one ear blocked, and they only syringed one. Made the other one feel clogged up after it was done. Always get both.

I've only had it done once and I freaked out on the way home - walking through the woods thinking someone was following me. What's all these fucking noises?!

Thankfully Beady Eye didn't exist then.

Guest idol_wild

I use almond oil for a few days in my ears before syringing. I love the little crackling noise it makes as it begins to soften up the wax. Seriously satisfying.

That moment in the hairdressers when she's been cutting away for ages and asks you if it's ok but you think it's not short enough. You don't want to piss her off and get her to redo your whole head but you didn't want to cut her off mid-cut to tell her she wasn't cutting it short enough.

That moment in the hairdressers when she's been cutting away for ages and asks you if it's ok but you think it's not short enough. You don't want to piss her off and get her to redo your whole head but you didn't want to cut her off mid-cut to tell her she wasn't cutting it short enough.

Yes yes yes.

Once had a girl charge me for two haircuts because I said it was too short, so she did it again.

Still tipped her, cos her tits were banging.

I just don't like hairdressers full stop. Irrational fear, I guess, but having some stranger hold a pair of scissors to your neck for ten minutes might be kinky for some but it's not my bag.

Yes yes yes.

Once had a girl charge me for two haircuts because I said it was too short, so she did it again.

how did they manage to redo it if she'd cut it too short? did she glue some back on? no wonder she charged you again, that'd be a hell of a faff.

Guest idol_wild

Against the back of your neck?

I love it when that happens. When I was a kid, my mum used this home-visiting hairdresser called Estelle (seriously, that was her name!), and not only was she bang tidy, but her dodes would frequently bounce provocatively against the back of my neck when she was cutting my hair.

Making a rare phone call from my house phone and putting a '9' in front of the number, end up thinking the phone is fucked then eventually realise what I've done. Dumbass.

I did the opposite. For some reason at work after working there 6 months I decided to forget about this whole 9 business. Phones, someone says hello. I give them this massive big schpeel about what I need, what's the prices and when can I get it. then she said it.

"Jake, you forgot to press 9"

Hairdressers are nothing. If anyone who went to Muirfield Primary remembers Miss Wildgoose. Damn, I was always asking for help.

So this ear syringing thing...how do I know if I need it? It sounds amazing, I don't think I need it, but what if I do? What if there are sounds I'm just not hearing? ?(

The thing in your closet was going unnoticed until now...

Yeah I was going to ask this too. But I think if I get it done I'll remember what I just wrote and I'll never sleep again.

I just don't like hairdressers full stop. Irrational fear, I guess, but having some stranger hold a pair of scissors to your neck for ten minutes might be kinky for some but it's not my bag.

Im with you on this, more for the inane chit-chat and the fact that with out fucking fail my nose will start itching/running like a motherfucker. Saying that I guess its got to weighed with the fact that I let old gold loose on my hair the last time and he made a fucking hash out of it. I wish I was bald.

Im with you on this, more for the inane chit-chat and the fact that with out fucking fail my nose will start itching/running like a motherfucker. Saying that I guess its got to weighed with the fact that I let old gold loose on my hair the last time and he made a fucking hash out of it. I wish I was bald.

How can you make a hash of a 3 all over?

I just don't talk. Is that weird? Other than to answer the basic what do you want done to your hair I just sit there in silence answer their first two questions with no or yes and they soon get the idea and shut up and cut your hair.

I hate getting my hair cut though. Never have liked it. I want to get one of those head shaver things that's shaped like those circular hair brushes but I bet it would be rubbish.

So this ear syringing thing...how do I know if I need it? It sounds amazing, I don't think I need it, but what if I do? What if there are sounds I'm just not hearing? ?(
I've had it done twice. because my ear is so blocked with wax I couldn't hear out of it. And they were really picking about actually doing it. I had to go get some ear drops shits and try them for a week and then come back before they would do it.

If your ears are blocked for a few days, the feeling of having them unblocked is fucking amazing. Though you end up walking slightly off balance for a while.

I just don't talk. Is that weird? Other than to answer the basic what do you want done to your hair I just sit there in silence answer their first two questions with no or yes and they soon get the idea and shut up and cut your hair.

I hate getting my hair cut though. Never have liked it. I want to get one of those head shaver things that's shaped like those circular hair brushes but I bet it would be rubbish.

I enjoy the chit chat if I've something to say. otherwise I feel a bit like Joy Killington, simply because most of the hairdressers I go to are not bad looking. No boob brushing, due to cup size though.