aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Stuff like this:

I fucking hate these fundamentalist weirdos. How the fuck do they not see that they are just brimming with hatred? It's fucking disgusting.

"Love thy neighbour. Unless he's one of those horrible musi-bastards, then spill bile at him every chance you get."

Fucking Christians.

Stuff like this:

I fucking hate these fundamentalist weirdos. How the fuck do they not see that they are just brimming with hatred? It's fucking disgusting.

"Love thy neighbour. Unless he's one of those horrible musi-bastards, then spill bile at him every chance you get."

Fucking Christians.

Makes my fucking blood boil.

I'm not a violent person, but I would happily be let loose on that crowd with a baseball bat. Actually, I'm pretty sure if you kicked Deborah Pauly in the cunt, most juries would shrug and let you off with it.

• Upvote 1

Stuff like this:

Fucking Christians.

Now now!

The whole thing kinda reminded me of WWE with the whole pantomime booing, "USA!" shouts and hammily acted hate speeches.

It doesn't even phase them that they are yelling this stuff at people with young children. I mean, way to send a message you bunch of fucking whackjobs.

Exactly. Then they try to make it look like they have morals by shouting things about men beating their wives when they've just applauded a woman for essentially threatening to wipe out all Muslims. Unless she meant to say she knows many marines who'd be happy to help them to "an early meeting in paradise... except the women and children".

Can we arrange a counter-protest at their next protest. We can stand opposite them and chant things like, "Where are your manners?" and "You're not welcome here!"

Also the Muslim families were on their way to a fundraiser for women's shelters.

If I could afford the airfare to the US then I would totally join in a counter-protest. But then they'd probably just bash on us for being anti-American non-Americans. However, polite protest signs are definitely the way forward. 'Down with this sort of thing' and 'Stop ruining tea for me'.

Ach, I know you were joking. However, since we're in the Pet Hates thread I'm really not keen on people making mass generalisations which is why I get a bit uppity about it.

I mean, take the Tea Party for instance. I've read interview with some people who sympathise with some of their economic points but are not bigoted or prejudiced towards Muslims, Homosexuals, Immigrants etc.

However, it seems to be that those who are prejudiced and drawn towards the more extreme aspects of the Tea Party that have the bigger microphone and more means by which to get themselves noticed.

Actually, reading this back makes it seem like I'm defending parts of The Tea Party when that couldn't be further from the truth. I disagree with them on several counts, not just because of the extremist nutjobs they have in their ranks. A lot of the more 'sensible' members still 'grind my gears'. Och, the more I think about this the more fragmented my views on the whole 'don't lump everyone from one group in the same boat' become. Dang and blast.

Does the Bible even say that much about homosexuality? I'm sure gay/lesbians are only mentioned negatively in one instance, and in any case the word that they use could mean "gigalo" or "prostitute" and is pretty ambiguous. It's just been totally manipulated by homophobic twats. Or so I've read. Anyone care to enlighten me?

This is a "big" pet hate....

It amazes me how many people can say the "TH" sound at the beginning of words and in sentences....

They are quite capable of saying "The" "They" etc etc .... but then are too damn lazy to say it correctly, at the end of words/sentences.....

prime examples are : "Munnff" (Month) and "Whivv" (With)

You can do it at the start, do it at the fucking end too, you speech-lazy cunts

ffs please !

o_O

Does the Bible even say that much about homosexuality? I'm sure gay/lesbians are only mentioned negatively in one instance, and in any case the word that they use could mean "gigalo" or "prostitute" and is pretty ambiguous. It's just been totally manipulated by homophobic twats. Or so I've read. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Yeah, it's wiki, but all it's doing is pointing out the relatively few places it's mentioned:

The Bible and homosexuality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guest idol_wild

People who sit and overtly clock-watch at work all afternoon, and then feel the need to countdown the clock orally all afternoon.

"Aww man, just fifty five minutes tae go."

"Yesss, just forty two minutes tae go."

You're not at fucking school anymore. You're at work. Either work, or skive and think about the end of your shift in silence, please.

There should be a global ban on talking about certain things in the office:

Anything related to the day of the week and its significance in how difficult/long work is.

The clock

Kids, pets, significant others... unless when involved in an anecdote with an actual punchline

Fucking malware crippling my computer. I got one of those bullshit fake virus warnings from "System Tool" and although I didn't click on anything it took over my computer, blocked me from opening any browsers windows or starting my proper anti virus. Even changed my wallpaper to a big anti virus warning! I was locked out of everything. Now instead of an early night I'm stuck trying to fix the bastard.

This!! It appeared the other day, and it's annoyingly time-consuming to get rid of. All gone now :D

There should be a global ban on talking about certain things in the office:

Anything related to the day of the week and its significance in how difficult/long work is.

The clock

Kids, pets, significant others... unless when involved in an anecdote with an actual punchline

Sounds like someone's got a case of the Mondays...

Sounds like someone's got a case of the Mondays...

I haven't watched that film in at least a couple months. Gonna have to dig it out again.

My current office is actually pretty ace-ic. Nobody small talks. Everyone just comes in, plugs in their headphones and does their work.

My current office is actually pretty ace-ic. Nobody small talks. Everyone just comes in, plugs in their headphones and does their work.

How many selfless good deeds did you have to carry out to gain access to the PROMISED LAND?

I hate small talk. The only office talk I make an effort to get involved with is football.

How many selfless good deeds did you have to carry out to gain access to the PROMISED LAND?

I hate small talk. The only office talk I make an effort to get involved with is football.

Just look for a company that predominantly hires asians and Germans. Them folks hate banter. It's awesome.

The fact that after 5 years of going to my doctor, each time describing the classic symptoms of an underactive thyroid, I have only now been prescribed thyroxine. Teuchter docs are shit :( my doctors are ace, they've followed procedure and made sure my bloods were consistently postitive for markers. Maybe I won't be such a grumpy bitch now, maybe.