aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

People who spell definitely like they've only ever heard the word pronounced by a weegie. Definately gets on my tits, big time. Not only the spelling but that pronunciation, as does the weegie way of saying number one, "numbert wan", fuck off.

I will add (for probably the fifth time in this thread) the use of 'sangwitch' instead of 'sandwich'.

In total agreement with you though.

Pet Hate: The fact that my cousin has changed his name on facebook to Joe El-Hadji Bloggs. Substitute Joe and Bloggs for his actual name though (he is not called Joe Bloggs).

Getting the "your computer has a fault" phonecall and not being able to think of anything funny to say to the guy.

I just got angry, shouted "fuck off" and hung up.

Had a similar problem with Jehovas Witnesses recently. Have been practicing my destruction of their beliefs for years and all I could think of to say when confronted was 'nae interested'

John W, think of the word 'finite' and put a 'de' at the start. It worked for me. I always get guarantee and restaurant wrong. Indeed I had to look them both up just now. Weird.

I will add (for probably the fifth time in this thread) the use of 'sangwitch' instead of 'sandwich'.

In total agreement with you though.

Pet Hate: The fact that my cousin has changed his name on facebook to Joe El-Hadji Bloggs. Substitute Joe and Bloggs for his actual name though (he is not called Joe Bloggs).

Is his last name Diouf? Your cousin sounds like a right bastard.

Had a similar problem with Jehovas Witnesses recently. Have been practicing my destruction of their beliefs for years and all I could think of to say when confronted was 'nae interested'

The Mormons turned up at my house a couple of days after I had watched the South Park episode about them. They were amazed how much I knew about them.

John W, think of the word 'finite' and put a 'de' at the start. It worked for me. I always get guarantee and restaurant wrong. Indeed I had to look them both up just now. Weird.

I always get amateur wrong when searching for... stuff.

I usually pay all my direct debits / bills / rent at the start of the month, then once that's all paid, whatever's left in there is my spending money for the month. Had a 'mare this month though, started the month with two nights in Glasgow, so hotel, trains, food, drinks etc. plus had to pay 370 for a stag do I'm going on, plus all the usual bills and my newly acquired bank loan, did my monthly spreadsheet yesterday and discovered my spending money for the rest of the month is 80. Brilliant.

Fucking malware crippling my computer. I got one of those bullshit fake virus warnings from "System Tool" and although I didn't click on anything it took over my computer, blocked me from opening any browsers windows or starting my proper anti virus. Even changed my wallpaper to a big anti virus warning! I was locked out of everything. Now instead of an early night I'm stuck trying to fix the bastard.

Lucky Rathen CRUSHES malware! CRUUUUSSSSHHHHHHH!

Remove System Tool and SystemTool (Uninstall Guide)

(this helped a little)

I kicked fuck out of that cunt as well after it infected my partners laptop and rendered it unusable.

After I rebooted the laptop and it was clear, I strutted about the office in a threatening manner shouting...

"Eh? Eh? think yer fucking hard eh? - I fukking sorted YOU out, ya cunt!!!....etc"

Good times.

My girlfriend's mum had one similar to that. Safe to say I fucked it up the bum.

I'm intrigued by this spreadsheet malarky.. How do you use it to balance your finances? I know what a spreadsheet is, but do you just write down what you need to spend and take it away from earnings and so on and so forth? Can someone show me a template or am I just being really dim?

My girlfriend's mum had one similar to that. Safe to say I fucked it up the bum.

I'm intrigued by this spreadsheet malarky.. How do you use it to balance your finances? I know what a spreadsheet is, but do you just write down what you need to spend and take it away from earnings and so on and so forth? Can someone show me a template or am I just being really dim?

Write down your monthly spendings in one column and your earnings in another. Add them both up. That's all you need to do.

You can then go into it in more detail if you want; there are online tools e.g. The Budget Planner: Free advanced tool & guide to managing your money... which can be useful or some banks online banking lets you filter your statement by certain types of transaction which I find great for tracking down exactly where my spare cash is going.

Write down your monthly spendings in one column and your earnings in another. Add them both up. That's all you need to do.

You can then go into it in more detail if you want; there are online tools e.g. The Budget Planner: Free advanced tool & guide to managing your money... which can be useful or some banks online banking lets you filter your statement by certain types of transaction which I find great for tracking down exactly where my spare cash is going.

Thats what I have. I have all my monthly outgoings, Mortgage & cooncil Tax. Then the sporadic yearly payments, Car & House Insurance, Tv Licence, Car Tax.

Then it totals them up over the whole year (not a pleasant number) and you divide by 12, and it tells you how much you need to put aside each month. As I had been living month to month, saving loads one month, then being hit with car tax and eating into my savings.

Could be due to a slight hangover today but the low volume radio 2 coming out of the radio next to one of my colleagues on the other side of the room is pissing me off. It's floating just under the noise of the air conditioning in my office, just loud enough to hear but too quiet to make out any of the words or music. At this volume, the banal Chris Evans chat sounds like pretend English, in the same way as I might mock up the French language by making sounds that are similar to words. Also particularly annoying at this volume of partial hearing is the new Belle and Sebastian tune.

Internet in my flat not working. It's like living in the dark ages.

I remember being fascinated by computers when I was a kid, they didn't have the internet, what did I find so interesting? Minesweeper? Paint? Now when the internet doesn't work I see my laptop as being as useful as non-flushable toilet paper.

Could be due to a slight hangover today but the low volume radio 2 coming out of the radio next to one of my colleagues on the other side of the room is pissing me off. It's floating just under the noise of the air conditioning in my office, just loud enough to hear but too quiet to make out any of the words or music. At this volume, the banal Chris Evans chat sounds like pretend English, in the same way as I might mock up the French language by making sounds that are similar to words. Also particularly annoying at this volume of partial hearing is the new Belle and Sebastian tune.

Take me out by Franz Ferdinand is amazingly annoying at this volume.