aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Some fucker at Royal Mail deciding my post is to be delivered mid afternoon. This started just before Christmas and must obviously be a permanent thing. Extremely irritating when you rent DVD's and want them first thing in the morning so you can watch them and get them in the post before the sorting office closes. I mean I live fucking opposite the sorting office! Christ I might suggest I go pick up my post myself! Then to add to my irritation, the fuckers took an extra day to deliver my rental DVD's this week meaning I'll only get 2 this week instead of the usual 4. Bloody hell they only come from Peterborough, some 60 miles from here! How on earth can it take 2 days to reach me? Probably gets routed via fucking Birmingham or something in another stunning decision of intellect made by some twat with a clipboard and a pen behind his ear.

Exactly. And yet Royal Mail somehow have money to spend on gyrocopters and private number plates like "PAT 1".

• Upvote 1

Guest idol_wild

Pet hate: Everytime I politely refuse a peice of cake, or some chocolate, or a sweet in general, it's always met with vehement disbelief and disapproval. And then the offerer has to find out exactly why I have politely refused it.

I just don't fucking want it, okay?

Pet hate: Everytime I politely refuse a peice of cake, or some chocolate, or a sweet in general, it's always met with vehement disbelief and disapproval. And then the offerer has to find out exactly why I have politely refused it.

I fully agree with this.

Also, when you say "I don't want one" and they say "why not?" "Because I don't". "But WHY?"

JUST BECAUSE I DON'T. THAT'S ENOUGH OF A FUCKING REASON, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP CUNT FEATURES!

I fully agree with this.

Also, when you say "I don't want one" and they say "why not?" "Because I don't". "But WHY?"

JUST BECAUSE I DON'T. THAT'S ENOUGH OF A FUCKING REASON, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP CUNT FEATURES!

Chocolate is the worst for this. No one can understand if you don't like/want chocolate. You get looked at like a madman.

No I don't want it, it's too sweet and doesn't taste that good.

I once worked in an office where someone asked me why I wasn't eating.

It was an American office. Pretty horrible place, full of people in mumus shuffling around, grunting.

Welcome to the future.

Dour Allison at Morrisons. That's right, Allison, I'm talking about you negatively on the internet. That'll teach you to bitch at me for not having anything smaller than a tenner. IT'S STILL CURRENCY, ALLISON!

There really should be a separate Morrisons thread where we can discuss their issues in completely insensitive detail.

The other day I was on the self-service checkout, I got an item without a barcode. The girl couldn't even be arsed price checking it and rung it up for 50p.

I suppose I can't really bitch it was probably over a quid. I probably can't really bitch about the staff either, I'd kill myself if I had to work in that supermarket.

Moving domicile and all it involves. Cleaning your shit up, packing, lugging, unpacking, changing addresses at the bank etc. It's all a ballache. Been using public transport to do it too which just adds insult to injury. Three trips back and forth across town yesterday and another one tonight. Can't wait to just get 'settled'

There really should be a separate Morrisons thread where we can discuss their issues in completely insensitive detail.

The other day I was on the self-service checkout, I got an item without a barcode. The girl couldn't even be arsed price checking it and rung it up for 50p.

You would be disallusioned too if you'd had sex with JohnW down a lane at the work Christmas party.

• Upvote 1

I suppose I can't really bitch it was probably over a quid. I probably can't really bitch about the staff either, I'd kill myself if I had to work in that supermarket.

There SHOULD be a Morrisons hate thread. Well, specifically to the King Street one, with it's one till open and hundreds of troll people and students milling about. I fucking hate that place.