aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

now I loved Darren Huckerby when I first started watching football for some reason, but this is THE most cringeworthy clip on the net.

(Interview on local tv with Darren Huckerby after signing for the San Jose Earthquakes)

fair play to Huckerby, he handled the interview quite well. The fulla asking the questions was so utterly out of his depth it hurt to watch.

love from Christy

Yadda yadda yadda :love:

This is the first year we haven't been beaten by the 'heed in ages. Perhaps this is a sign that a victory over the Dons is forthcoming.

Rorlolz has now scored two hat-tricks in pre-season. That this has happened must upset the natural equilibrium of nature on this planet. Such cataclysmic events surely must conspire to set Caley up for a win over the Sheep in the near future.

Rorlolz might even score a goal in a competitive game! o_O

ouch. that was a right hiding. 6 - 0 was perhaps flattering (at least 3 gifts) but peterhead looked good going forward and bobby mann took the banter well. the first few goals fairly knocked the wind out of our sails though - the singing stopped pretty quickly and disaster ensued

we need a squad, we need height and we need a couple of first team players

only player worth his salt yesterday was scoobs davidson. 120%

I was more of a fan of "aaaaaaaat pizza hut at pizza hut, kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut, maaaaaaaacdoooooonalds maaaaacdonalds" etc

good set up at balmoor though and nice to return. we arrived in town at 11.45am and took advantage of the warm hospitality in and around peterheads establishments. then up to the social for a bit and then hell for 90 mins. nice day though. good luck to you lot for the season!

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Dunfermline 3-0 Stirling Albion

It's only the Diddy Cup, but after the start the DA had to last season (shudder) I'm happy enough.

For now...

:up:

That's what Peterhead said last week ;-)

(And I'm a Dons fan)

Four goals for Canero....might even get a contract

Love from Christy

I must say, I'm all for us signing any player with a name of the calibre of Dyon Camero. Just a truly outstanding name :)

By the by, are you by any chance "edgarprais" on aberdeen-mad?

Who were playing? The Dutch Girl Guides Association?

Only 10 goals as well - that bunch would have been truly shafted if they were playing Peterheid and not us!

I think it was the side Jimmy is wanting to set up as our feeder club so we can cherry pick the best Dutch Amateurs available.