aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

scott michie spent two terms at montrose. he could score goals at times, but was pretty lazy and was a bit of a dick. doing well at Cove I believe.

Youth Development policies only aim for potential 1 or 2 first teamers out of each series. Aberdeen have done pretty well out of it.

inverurie loco's isnt it? He wasnt a bit of a dick, he was a complete knob jockey.

scott michie spent two terms at montrose. he could score goals at times, but was pretty lazy and was a bit of a dick. doing well at Cove I believe.

I remember a 'prolific' striker by the name of Dazzling Darren Mackie was his strike partner at youth level.

What a pair of talents. Or pair of tits.

Youth Development policies only aim for potential 1 or 2 first teamers out of each series. Aberdeen have done pretty well out of it.

He's at Locos. Scored a few goals towards the end of the season but had been out for a year with a hip problem rior to that.

Had a great six months with us when he first joined, but needs to be playing week in week out to be effective. Once we signed Bobby Linn, Michie was in and out the team and struggled for any sort of consistency.

EDIT: Sound boy, always says hello

Ossie Ardiles the latest name to be mentioned for the Dons job..... interesting one....

They need to get someone in pretty soon i'd say.

Jesus wept, I wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry if Aberdeen ended up with Ossie. Surely he's got to be one of the worst managers of all time? He was absolute gash at Tottenham and even worse at Newcastle, and I think he got punted from a Paraguayan club last season for shitty results. Would be an awful appointment.

Every name I see mentioned these days seems to be a former player. McGhee, Rico, Windass, Peter Nicholas... sentimentality at it's finest :down:.

Jesus wept, I wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry if Aberdeen ended up with Ossie. Surely he's got to be one of the worst managers of all time? He was absolute gash at Tottenham and even worse at Newcastle, and I think he got punted from a Paraguayan club last season for shitty results. Would be an awful appointment.

Every name I see mentioned these days seems to be a former player. McGhee, Rico, Windass, Peter Nicholas... sentimentality at it's finest :down:.

All candidate smust be Aberdeen-minded. It's the big-club way :up:

• Upvote 1

All candidate smust be Aberdeen-minded. It's the big-club way :up:

Aye, Aberdeen are a fucking massive club like... ;)

I almost pissed myself laughing when I heard the Whelan/Big Ron thing. A crazy alcohilic at the helm with a mad racist in tow? We might as well just get Pele back.